Newcastle
Ponting "Let's hope the Aussies can fight their way back in to this game"

Pictures: Nevilles off stump knocked out of the ground. :lolol:

This is brilliant.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Man alive, does his mind go awol when it comes to the Aussies. It's rather like listening to Status Quo: entertaining enough at first but you very soon realize that you've heard it all before.

Maybe one of them once had a go on Mrs Boycott. If so, she probably found sexual congress with even an Australian cricketer a tender, compassionate experience in comparison to the usual black eye etc.

SEVEN now. SEVEN.

Australia 33-7. Bobby Zamora in a Brighton shirt. Will someone please PINCH me.

Ah that's glorious stuff. Punched through the covers for another four. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
In the Algarve, wandered into the villa from the pool to check the drinks score on cricinfo and have just received the shock of my life. 31/6 became 33/7 as my jaw was still bouncing off the tiled floor.

I'm feeling genuinely sorry for Warney and Punter in the commentary booth, this is a humiliation. On the other hand, this is sweet revenge for the 5-0 whitewash of last time.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Expect Johnson and Starc to put on 80 or so runs.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I don't think we'll get any more wickets before lunch now.

In all seriousness, you normally expect one partnership, and as lower order batsmen go, these are two players you'd want in if you did have to find your team in this position. I wouldn't be surprised if they put on 50 or so.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here