Fosters - good call

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Have a Fosters while you're at it, it might calm you down :thumbsup:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
No one drinks it in Australia. First time I ever tried fosters was when I moved to England.. Great adverts though :lol:

The ads are brilliant, but it's like Carlsberg and all that shit, no such thing in Holland and Belgium is there?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
The ads are brilliant, but it's like Carlsberg and all that shit, no such thing in Holland and Belgium is there?

Apart from Carlsberg being Danish and they drink a lot of it and all it's varieties :wink:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Fosters ads with Paul Hogan used to make me snigger...."strewth...that blokes got no strides on"

Fosters is widely available in Australia. Message ends.

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Ads=Great
Beer=Shit

Correct. Full of chemicals and even 3 pints ruins me for the next day. Harveys however.....................slips down like a dream!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Correct. Full of chemicals and even 3 pints ruins me for the next day. Harveys however.....................slips down like a dream!

Harveys, slips down a dream, but tastes like muddy water.

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Blasphemy!

To be fair i can only have so much of it before my legs feel like dead weights but thankfully that doesn't happen for quite a while. Only been an Ale drinker for about 2 years, it was lager all the time for me before then but the hangovers were show stoppingly bad! Not now, a bit fuzzy but nothing a cold shower doesn't out. Hoo Roo for Harveys!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here