Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forward from Spurs

Oct 25, 2003
Kane.jpg

kane?

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
Spurs have a youth striker whose broken all their youth scoring records

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................who is it?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................who is it?

Is it Harry Kane? I reckon he'd be a good shout. :thumbsup:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Please not Defoe ( yes I realise our chances are tiny and he would be a massive coup), I really dislike him for some reason :shrug:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Chivers, must be. We got Mullery who use to be a table host at Corporate lunches pre-match and now we've got Chivers who does, or did, the same?

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
From last week:
http://www.cartilagefreecaptain.com...que-reveals-desire-to-leave-tottenham-hotspur

In a none-too-delicately-worded interview with Spanish news network Cadena Ser today, Iago Falque clearly articulated his views on his career with Tottenham going forwards; specifically, that he really doesn't want one, and is angling for a move away at the first opportunity. The 23 year-old forward claimed that:

"My priority always is Spain. These days I am carrying out the preseason with the English club (Spurs) and looking for a possible destination.

"Some days ago I was in London waiting and training. Looking for a way out because I will not have many opportunities here and I need to have a place to enjoy more minutes and continuity.

"To leave my representatives have always negotiated with Daniel Levy and is not easy".

He wants to leave, but Spain is preferred.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here