Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forum Mafia

Dancing Sock

Dec 8, 2012
Brighton
Over on Footballforums.net we've been having a real laugh with this game.

It's really confusing at first but it's brilliant.

Here are the basics of the game:

All players live in this screwed up town, where for some reason people seem to kill each other without any trial, and just on suspicion.:thumbsup:

Basically, there are two groups, Mafias and Townsmen. The townsmen's aims are simple, kill all the mafia members. And the mafia's aims are to outnumber the amount of townsmen by 1 person, this means the game has been won as they have taken over the town. (At this point you may think it's a kiddies game but keep reading).

I will assign you a role, only you and I will know your role. Each day, EVERYONE votes for who they think is mafia and whoever receives the most votes will be killed. Voting to do this is between 10am GMT and 10pm GMT, at 10pm I will announce who received the most votes (you vote in the thread btw) and say how they died and reveal their role, to tell you whether you killed a dirty mafia or an innocent townsmen. It's all about suspicions and stuff.

Then, the night phase begins, in this time, Mafia members pm me who they want to kill overnight. Voting for this is done between 10pm (GMT) and 10am (GMT). The mafia members will know who their fellow mafia members are, meaning they can PM each other, so in a sense they will know who the townsmen are. (But the Mafia will start off with far less people, around 30% of all players will be Mafia, and the over 70% will be town members). So the townsmen start off with the advantage.

Some players will have special abilities, some one off abilities and others they can use once a day. I will go into more detail if I get interest and people are up for it.

As I said it was a huge success over on FootballForums and I don't see why I can't be here, go check out the thread it's absolutely hilarious. :bowdown:

I need AT LEAST 10 people or I won't bother, once I pass I dunno, 20? Then I'll close the sign ups and we'll begin as any more than that will be hectic.

Bare in mind most days I won't be around at 10am, to announce the result of the night kill but you can still vote even if I haven't announced the result yet, at 10pm though I'll be around pretty much every day.

PS. Great result today!:albion2:

Ajon

Mar 19, 2013
Australia
The starting seems good of the game. then the weirdness began. Now till the end, it kind of disgusts me. I am into mafia like San Andreas, GTA and more like these games rather than voting games. Even the car games are good but voting and killing and knowing afterwards seems ridiculous. Hope you get what you are looking for, but i'd avoid it seriously.

FBI

Oct 28, 2012
Think my nik will give the game away,so for that reason...i'm out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here