FORTY NOTES QUIZ NIGHT - Thursday 29 June **DETAILS HERE**

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Just been down to Skint's offices - some nice prizes from there, including a Fatboy Slim-signed CD (alright, the cover's signed - but you know what I mean), a limited edition FBS Greatest Hits album (with the additional DVD), a Skint hoodie, other CDs, t-shirts, Skint/Albion sports bag etc.

Thanks, chaps. :clap:

Last edited:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
The Large One said:
Just been down to Skint's offices - some nice prizes from there, including a Fatboy Slim-signed CD (alright, the cover's signed - but you know what I mean), a limited edition FBS Greatest Hits album (with the additional DVD), a Skint hoodie, other CDs, t-shirts, Skint/Albion sports bag etc.

What about for those of us over 25?

We DEMAND Blodwyn Pig memorabilia.:lolol:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Fragmented Badger said:
After Mark's previous outbursts, which have insulted and wounded all of Team Turienzo's supporters, I think he would have to swim the channel to stand a chance of consideration at this late stage:lolol:

If that's what it takes....

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Fragmented Badger said:
After Mark's previous outbursts, which have insulted and wounded all of Team Turienzo's supporters, I think he would have to swim the channel to stand a chance of consideration at this late stage:lolol:

Yes I agree, as a long time supporter of TT before my dream transfer I was hurt by Marks comments. Maybe if he offered to buy the first couple of rounds though...........:lolol:

Last edited:

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
The Large One said:

Firle Bonfire Society have released a Greatest Hits album?!?!?!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Strike said:
Mr McCarthy, can I join your mob?

i am not sure of our current numbers situation charles. mr badger is the one to talk to

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
The Large One said:
Right, just finished writing the questions. Mwahahahaha.

Excuse me.
panic panic panic

Myself and a certain Trigger have been appallgly let down by our celebrity team mates and are now both hankering after a team to join. It must be an anti-mcghee team as we both could not stand having to listen to people brown nosing all night.

So we are both willing and able.

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Dies Irae said:
panic panic panic

Myself and a certain Trigger have been appallgly let down by our celebrity team mates and are now both hankering after a team to join. It must be an anti-mcghee team as we both could not stand having to listen to people brown nosing all night.

So we are both willing and able.

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:
Well, that's alienated about half of your chums. ???

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
The Large One said:
Well, that's alienated about half of your chums. ???

all for a good cause

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports