FORTY NOTES QUIZ NIGHT - Thursday 29 June **DETAILS HERE**

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Fragmented Badger said:
TLO, you so OBVIOUSLY fancy Tommy - it's getting embarassing now. Just ask him out or something. All this docking points etc, it's like being back in the playground. As for rounding girls up in Primark, well I feel wounded by that. I only shop in Next, as it is quite obviously the finest clothing retail outlet around!

Oh, and there are two reasons why we feel a female is needed in TEAM TURIENZO:

1) She will be able to drive Scott from Burgess Hill
2) She will be left to answer any sort of "showbiz" questions, anything to do with fashion, or other girly shit - ie all the stuff that us REAL MEN don't know anything about.

If I wanted eye candy, I would just do an internet search;)
OWNED!

That was easy.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
The Large One said:
OWNED!

That was easy.

do we get extra points for that?:)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The Large One said:
Seeing as Trigger is a stalker of the wierdest kind, and he wouldn't leave me alone about this, and seeing as we need some new players, I thought we'd better have another one of these...

FORTY NOTES QUIZ NIGHT
Paganini Room, The Old Ship Hotel, Kings Road, Brighton.
Thursday 29 June, 8.00pm

The ballroom has its own side entrance in Ship Street, so you won't upset the hotel guests.

• Teams of up to six
• £5 per person entry
• Great prizes which we, um, haven't nicked yet
• Raffle
• Late bar til 12

The room caters for about 150. Hopefully, we can get a similar amount in. Previous quizzes have been with around 100 or so people but seemed a little squashed, so this time it should seem a little airier. This does not clash with any World Cup matches, nor Sussex cricket, nor the horse racing.

You know the sort of thing we do - it's great fun. Watch Chapman's The Savious get fleeced for a Tony Gubba-signed football - again. 'Binner to Winners' are the current holders - that's Coxy and Rougvie if memory serves. How about it? Want to defend your crown?

All profits go to the Forty Notes Fund, which goes to the club to help acquire loan players or assist with transfer fees or salaries. In the past, the Forty Notes Fund has let us have Dave Beasant, Tony Rougier and Ben Roberts. Can you help acquire our next much needed striker? Or left-back?

Anyone fancy it? :wave:

Is there any kind of DRESS CODE Alan? Only I'd hate for you to be turned away from your own gig and directed to the homeless hostel :lol:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Fragmented Badger said:
Is there no end to your GAY innuendo?:)

Can you just confirm for me, my good friend, how many points exactly TEAM TURIENZO (subject to slight alteration) will be starting the night on? Wouldn't our name become oh so ironic if our points deduction was for simply being rampant young lovers with hot latin bodies......
Silly boy.

You're starting with precisely... NIL. It's what you end up with that you need to worry about. :lolol:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Fragmented Badger said:
That's not too far from what we will end up with either I imagine:D

confidence is the first step to victory thomas

if we do not break the 100 mark i will not be impressed. presuming you can actually get 100 points

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Fragmented Badger said:
Indeed. Failing to prepare is preparing to fail. To enhance our chances, I will be delivering an emotional online rally to all our team members. If that doesn't get the blood pumping, I don't know what will:flameboun

I wait with baited breath. :clap2: :clap2:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
TLO, what time will the quiz itself be finished?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
The Large One said:
Absolutely no idea. We've got the room til 12. Depends how much I have to YELL at you to 'shut the f*** up'.

:)

splendid:)

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Fragmented Badger said:

6 - It could be YOU??

Wasn't that the National Lottery slogan? Are you going to be drawing names from a hat? If that is the case, then i'd like to think mine is in there

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Withdean Wanderer said:
Wasn't that the National Lottery slogan? Are you going to be drawing names from a hat? If that is the case, then i'd like to think mine is in there

:lolol:

I hope you have gone through the proper channels this time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports