Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FORTY NOTES QUIZ NIGHT - Thursday 29 June **DETAILS HERE**

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Shut up you lot.

Anyhoo, I've managed to get some prizes together now. They include Champagne, Albion goodies, Skint goodies, some car radio goodies, Sussex CCC goodies...

Still scrounging, back with more soon.

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
The Large One said:

Anyhoo, I've managed to get some prizes together now. They include Champagne, Albion goodies, Skint goodies, some car radio goodies, Sussex CCC goodies...

Still scrounging, back with more soon.

:clap: :clap:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'm up for the quiz and will gather a team of 4 or 5 together.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Fragmented Badger said:
I can confirm that TEAM TURIENZO (subject to slight alteration) are set to make official approaches to TWO quiz players in the coming days. With the confirmed foursome of Tommy Boy, Scotty M, DamanClay, and myself coming into the form of our lives, the final two places will be highly sought after, as quiz-men from across the globe try to get in on the glory. However, we will maintain a dignified silence, and will only comment when a signing has been made. I would urge you, the supporters, to remain patient whilst this process is ongoing. It will be worth it when we lift the famous trophy on the night of the 29th.

For Argentina, for flair, and most of all for Big Fed - TEAM TURIENZO:bowdown:

as chief scout of team turienzo, i have been checking out the young ladies who we could potentially take along. while my main goal has been to get one of inteligence, there is obviously also key criteria such as a driver to ensure that we are all able to drink, whether they will fit into the 'crocs spirit' and obviously where they stand on the attractive scale

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Scotty M said:
as chief scout of team turienzo, i have been checking out the young ladies who we could potentially take along. while my main goal has been to get one of inteligence, there is obviously also key criteria such as a driver to ensure that we are all able to drink, whether they will fit into the 'crocs spirit' and obviously where they stand on the attractive scale
Now if you got enough girls together to form a team, AND THEY BEAT YOU, that would be funny. However, this is highly unlikely as, judgng by your pictures on this thread, it's improbable that you know any girls. At least, any upright girls that you didn't need to pay for.

Last edited:

Oct 25, 2003
The Large One said:
Now if you got enough girls together to form a team, AND THEY BEAT YOU, that would be funny. However, this is highly unlikely as, judgng by your pictures on this thread, it's improbable that you know any girls. At least, any upright girls that you didn't need to pay for.

firstly, why would it be funny if a team of girls won in a QUIZ...its not like its a sport or anything?

secondly, when did facial based bullying become part of it?

:)

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
tommy boy said:
firstly, why would it be funny if a team of girls won in a QUIZ...its not like its a sport or anything?
No, it's not if they won the quiz - it's if they beat you. Quite an irony considering it would have been a team of girls only there to make you look cool. :p

tommy boy said:
secondly, when did facial based bullying become part of it?
Since I wrote a round of questions under the title 'Impressionable Spotty Youths'

Last edited:

Oct 25, 2003
The Large One said:
No, it's not if they won the quiz - it's if they beat you. Quite an irony considering it would have been a team of girls only there to make you look cool. :p

Since I wrote a round of questions under the title 'Impressionable Spotty Youths'

still don't get why being beaten by girls in a quiz would be funny

i got over my spottyness about.....6 years ago(probably, i didn't really record the date) so am i exempt?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
tommy boy said:
still don't get why being beaten by girls in a quiz would be funny

i got over my spottyness about.....6 years ago(probably, i didn't really record the date) so am i exempt?

No, you silly boy. Not beaten by girls - but beaten by girls you rounded up in Primark for no other purpose other than eye candy.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Last edited:

Oct 25, 2003
The Large One said:
No, you silly boy. Not beaten by girls - but beaten by girls you rounded up in Primark for no other purpose other than eye candy.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

ok GOTCHA........WELL funny

i'm not sure what the female situation is but i was under the...........understanding that a female was needed to answer girly questions rather than to provide eye candy

if we wanted eye candy we'd use my GIRLFRIEND:)

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
all this bullying is making me feel like adrian:nono:

and if we wanted eye candy, i know who would be TOP OF THE LIST: miss potter. failing that, amy cutting

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here