Sir Danny Cullip
Fatboy
John Boy
Edward Scissorhands
Brightonfan_86
Father Jack

And team name suggestions are welcome.

The Large One said:
What's Kev the Ape's area of expertise? I would LOVE to know.

Wrestling, Batman, the History of Kev.

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Could be a head to head between the Specials and the Turienzo lot...

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
John Boy said:
Your teams called Turienzo? :lolol:

Our named has yet to be confirmed

Nono, Badgers team is called Turienzo, he is the dictator without the tash

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
DAMANCLAY said:
Yeah, if thats ok?

i have ratified the position of this man on our team thomas, therefore i think we have only one place to fill, presuming we read

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Scotty M said:
i have ratified the position of this man on our team thomas, therefore i think we have only one place to fill, presuming we read

Don't you start, you big load of bullys;)

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Withdean Wanderer said:
Don't you start, you big load of bullys;)

mark - i suggest you do not insult me with the term bully, bearing in mind where your application currently stands

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Yes, I have gone through the vigorus selection process to be entered into Team Turienzo and an honor it is to.

Mark if u need some tips about how to get into the mighty team Turinezo then your welcome to PM me.

Last edited:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Fragmented Badger said:
Brilliant:lolol:

Maybe, instead of lashing out, you should actually take Daman's offer seriously? He's an honest, humble, and likeable guy, who has gone through the precise procedure we require of our members. Who knows, maybe one day he will even be inaugurated as a CROC, something you have miserably failed to achieve! Think about it, Mark:p

Mark has taken up my offer :D, I believe he is going to be going through the proper channels now.
I would be intrested in becoming a CROC, not sure if I have the required skills though. :)

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Fragmented Badger said:
I make that two places to fill Scott. I doubt it will be any problem finding two young quiz stallions, willing to spend an evening with such a refined group of people. Mark, for a man who is so desperate to be signed up into our haven of knowledge, you are going the completely worst way about it:)

well having put my feelers out, i feel pretty certain that should we require it i will be able to bring a women along. this will therefore allow us to dedicate our entire thoughts towards answering questions, as she can ferry drinks from the bar and perform all those other womanly duties

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here