Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
dougdeep said:
Shame it's not on a Friday. :(
SAKE.

Listen, mush, I managed to time this very nicely so that it didn't clash with the World Cup, Sussex cricket nor the gee-gees. In fact, it's the only night between now and the middle of July where it doesn't. Probably.

So stop moaning, get your team together, bring your loot and make yourself look daft in front of everyone. Hey, it's what I'm doing.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Fragmented Badger said:

My plans have been thrown into disarray, however, when I learnt that teams could be made up of 6 people, not 5. I had a DREAM TEAM ready, but now I am faced with having to make another signing - that's not easy, just ask Mark McGhee. Anyway, it is just a mere obstacle on our road to victory - roll on June 29th:clap2:

Lies Badger, Lies - unlike McGhee, you have someone clearly prepared to put up with the manager and willing to take a wage cut to join your team....outrageous

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Lush said:
Only if your "*kerjunk* *whistle* *screeeeeech* PA system is *kerblatt* working properly".

Copyright: Deano's Right Foot
Sake, Kay. You're well cheeky and stuff.

You coming that night, or what? Could do with a giggle of you screaming out an answer just at that precise moment when the room has gone silent.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Fragmented Badger said:
What a night in prospect, which will of course end with my team and I being crowned quiz CHAMPIONS. It will be a monumental and emotion-charged time, when I look at the adoring crowds applauding Team Turienzo (subject to slight alteration).

My plans have been thrown into disarray, however, when I learnt that teams could be made up of 6 people, not 5. I had a DREAM TEAM ready, but now I am faced with having to make another signing - that's not easy, just ask Mark McGhee. Anyway, it is just a mere obstacle on our road to victory - roll on June 29th:clap2:

badger - should we happen to fall one player short, i will again be more than willing to supply another lady for the feminine side of the quiz

unfortunately, the last one got rather peed off after being promised a romantic evening out, only to end up spending it with the illustrious crocs in the fine and romantic surroundings of the ladies mile pub

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Lush said:
Yes. I am in a team of nice people. We are too nice to win.
Now that our own Roman Abramovic - Gwylan - and I have sorted out the fine print on my transfer contract (we nearly fell apart over image rights), I shall be being Mr Nasty all right. If that's OK with everyone.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Scotty M said:
badger - should we happen to fall one player short, i will again be more than willing to supply another lady for the feminine side of the quiz

unfortunately, the last one got rather peed off after being promised a romantic evening out, only to end up spending it with the illustrious crocs in the fine and romantic surroundings of the ladies mile pub
She should be a bit more appreciative, and realise where her priorities lie.

Failing that, bring her along again, and if she is (a) fit, (b) old enough and (c) human, she can help Doug the dirty old bastard sell some raffle tickets. And be bloody grateful for it.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
The Large One said:
Do you think that's wise?

But yes, you can go to the car park under the Town Hall next door to the hotel. £3.00 for the evening.

Well I have to as cant get home otherwise, Dont worry TLO I wont be drinking. Im taking at least one other member possibly two anyway so might aswell drive.

Thanks I shall park there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports