Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FORTY NOTES QUIZ NIGHT - Thursday 29 June **DETAILS HERE**

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Fragmented Badger said:
Tommy Boy, as a fellow croc/cock, you are automatically in, hence I sent you the unconditional offer. Scotty M, the same will apply to you sir. Therefore, there are two more spaces up for grabs in TEAM TURIENZO (provisional), and all applications will be considered. Thanks for yours Mark.

what utter, utter TOSS

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The Large One said:
NGW stayed at the Old Ship Hotel whilst on loan to us, the quiz night is being held in one of their function rooms when I would have thought that a function roomat a pub would have been cheaper so am just asking do BHA have a connection with the hotel in some way, or do BHA get preferential rates or treatment.

Quite a logical question

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
BensGrandad said:
NGW stayed at the Old Ship Hotel whilst on loan to us, the quiz night is being held in one of their function rooms when I would have thought that a function roomat a pub would have been cheaper so am just asking do BHA have a connection with the hotel in some way, or do BHA get preferential rates or treatment.

Quite a logical question
No, it's not.

The club have absolutely nothing to do with organising the quiz night. That is down to me. However, I do hope that they will be entering their own team, as it were. I just happen to know the manager of The Old Ship Hotel, and he is letting us have the room for free, which, under the circumstances, I think is VERY generous of him, especially as he's not a Brighton fan - he's a Liverpool fan.

As to whether the Albion got preferential rates for Gifton Noel-Williams staying there is not something I am prepared to discuss.

Last edited:

BensGrandad said:

Quite a logical question

Why do you feel the need to shit stir at every opportunity? Why are you so bitter and twisted? Can you not leave your personal agenda behind at any time?

You can't even get the blokes initials in the right order FFS. Why should anyone take any notice of anything you ever say?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Trigger and I have sorted a team out!

You are gonna get you fat chuddy white arses whipped by the ho boys

Bring it on dodgy George Micheal goatee beardo fat type guy

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
The Large One said:
I know which team have NO chance of winning. :salute:
:salute: There could well be a surprise in our team that you will not have seen coming...

Details currently very much under wraps.

:jester:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Fragmented Badger said:
Consider that a YELLOW CARD against your name. The competition to be in TEAM TURIENZO is fierce, I wouldn't recommend weakening your chances with such outbursts in future!

It's a quiz night, not a 'who wants to suck me off the most' competition.
I think i'll pass, which is a shame, as it sounds like a good evenings entertainment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here