Forster "thrown" off team bus...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

???

You can't tell me, that he wouldn't have known handing in his transfer request on the day of an important game might have effected our performance?

Yes, but I highly doubt he turned up with a little slip of paper, got on the team bus and gave it to Poyet, sat down and then waited to be chucked off after Poyet had opened his transfer request. Bit surreal if you ask me.

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
Yes, but I highly doubt he turned up with a little slip of paper, got on the team bus and gave it to Poyet, sat down and then waited to be chucked off after Poyet had opened his transfer request. Bit surreal if you ask me.

Amazing if true. The word "professional" should never be put in front of the would"footballer". They don't have a scooby what the rest of us have to do, they think they should automatically work in the clubs office staff because they cant get a job on their own after they stop playing, or they want punters who earn less than them to give them a golden handshake by a testimonial or they behave like brats. Forster is on a fixed term contract. He should perform that contract and then find another job just like the rest of the world do at work.

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
I can't run with the 'he's been a loyal servant so give him another year or two' bollocks. Gus has make the decision, end of. Only Gus knows what resources he may have available in the close season and if he considers that Forster is only worth another year, or not renew his contract, then that's fine by me.

For what it's worth I think that Fozzie has lost that half yard of pace which is the key element of his game. Is he worth another year? In Gus we trust!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports