Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Forster-Caskey joins MK Dons [on loan]

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
I'm not convinced of that at all.

This is a good move for everyone - he's a little way back in the pecking order while we have a fit midfield and fit back up. This way he's staying sharp by playing regularly at this level. Either he isn't good enough to improve their midfield, or he is good enough to improve their midfield and helps us by playing against some of our promotion rivals:

MK Dons v Derby
Bristol City v MK Dons
MK Dons v Blackburn
Huddersfield v MK Dons
QPR v MK Dons

and maybe:
MK Dons v Hull

That would be great

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Excellent, much better than sitting on the bench for us, and not even coming on as sub.

Suggests Crofts back on the bench on Saturday, or possibly that aussie if he signs.

Now down to a 26 man squad including 4 goalkeepers, which is starting to look a little light on numbers, so I suspect an incoming soon.

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Wish we'd loaned him to a football league club :(

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
MK Dons play 4-2-3-1 which could really suit JFC. Maynard has joined as well so a few changes to a squad that has lost it's last three games.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Its a good move all round, no point in having Ince and JFC on the bench, now leaves room for Elvis each week.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Solly March out next. It's a valuable learning experience for the young lads, gives them a run of games and more importantly leaves the way clear for the Albion to fill the side with battle-hardened pros, which is what is needed to dig our way out of this division.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have often wondered why managers dont send out players unable to command a place in our team to help others and perhaps take points off of our rivals. Colunga springs to mind rather than pay him to sit around doing nothing and getting paid.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I have often wondered why managers dont send out players unable to command a place in our team to help others and perhaps take points off of our rivals. Colunga springs to mind rather than pay him to sit around doing nothing and getting paid.

Perhaps because the managers of other teams don't rate the players we offer them?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Colunga, Chicksen and Holla are prime candidates for loans, but we cannot send too many out at once as we only now have 22 outfield players, and would need 16 ( + 2 gk ) for the match day squad after injuries and suspensions, along with retaining at least some competition for places.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here