Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forrest ticket WANTED!

SuperWill

Feb 17, 2012
Hove
Shame, mate wanted one but couldn't get to the Amex yesterday because of work commitments and they weren't selling them at the Queens Road store. Here's to hoping for some luck on here then.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Can a mod delete all these requests for tickets, as people are jumping the queue by not using the correct procedure (yes, I'm after one too!).
Best still, delete the thread.

SuperWill

Feb 17, 2012
Hove
I have put a request there also but you've probably got more chance with this thread. One request posted yesterday on there has 30 views where as this thread has over 300.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I have put a request there also but you've probably got more chance with this thread. One request posted yesterday on there has 30 views where as this thread has over 300.

But the point is that it shouldn't be on here because them's the rules!

Feb 14, 2010
Forest holds 30,000, crowd unlikely to be more than 27,000. If you want to go then well, go and buy a ticket at the ground, worst case is that you will be in the home end, which actually is a great way of watching football from a different perspective or m I missing something? I will be honest, I thought about going but now I cant be bothered, nothing to do with tickets and ordering from the club or the postman not turning up. The bloody hassle people put up with to watch a game of football I really will never understand.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here