Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Formula 1 2019

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Baku is a lottery, I'm expecting a safety car-fest tomorrow.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Not sure what happened with Hamilton and Bottas there- commentators said they were doing practice starts but it looked to me like they just decided to let the other cars pass them to get their own space for their laps? Looked like it was left a bit tight and Hamilton may have suffered... or Bottas just did a great job and got a bit of a tow.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Dullest race of the season so far from a track that usually delivers

Marty___Mcfly

Sep 14, 2011
Some interesting bit and bobs which didn't quite come to fruition, ended up playing out in pretty simple fashion. See what the upgrade packages bring to Barcelona in 2 weeks time.

Enjoyed Danny Ric reversing his car into Kvyat- proper supermarket car park antics!

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
I am off to the Spanish GP in a fortnight, I did Meccano in 2009 so loking forward to my second. Great deal too, flights from Liverpool, all transfers,all inclusive 7 nights in Loret de Mar (anagram of Benidorm from what I am led to believe but should be fun) plus three days at the GP. All for £499...

Any useful info that anyone can give me to enhance the experience?

TNBA

TTF

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I am off to the Spanish GP in a fortnight, I did Meccano in 2009 so loking forward to my second. Great deal too, flights from Liverpool, all transfers,all inclusive 7 nights in Loret de Mar (anagram of Benidorm from what I am led to believe but should be fun) plus three days at the GP. All for £499...

TNBA

TTF

That sounds very decent.

Contemplating going to my first race this year, and fancying Austin. Might even be able to go over earlier and take in Mexico too.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What a plonker, how does he think he managed to win four world titles? He also threw away the chance to win his fifth last season. There is a reason Seb, Lewis is better than you, is that what you really find boring?

https://www.bbc.com/sport/formula1/48093928

Excellent article on BBC website about Aerodynamics.

Read one a while back too that basically said Ferrari have completely stuffed up with their front wing because in order to develop it they would have to re-think the entire car.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

TNBA

TTF

Sea will be a bit chilly !

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

TNBA

TTF

Although the cars aren't quite so noisy now,ear defenders are a must.Montmelo in May can get a bit of rain and be quite breezy,so a lightweight waterproof is a good one.If you don't want to go straight back to Lloret after practise,grab the train from Montmelo into Barcelona for a look round.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
That sounds very decent.

Contemplating going to my first race this year, and fancying Austin. Might even be able to go over earlier and take in Mexico too.

I did Austin for the 2016 race, bloody brilliant. Had a great time in the City and the circuit is excellent too, a bit out of town but they put on coaches to get you there. Loads of good general admission viewing areas too.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
No no no

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

Just till lunchtime-essential if you've been on the free booze the previous evening!

Marty___Mcfly

Sep 14, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here