Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Former Albion players you don't hear of who may of forgotten

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Mark McCammon and Paul Emblen...on-loan hat-trick for the latter I believe, memory may be a little patchy as I would've been around 10 at the time...

Stoichkov

The Miserable Bulgarian
Jul 26, 2004
Brighton
Keith McPherson - I picked up a 'player used' black / red away shirt of his from the club shop in our first withdean season

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Andrei Kanchelskis. I forget when he played for us.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
I went back recently to see how much Championship action AEA had seen early in his career and was struck -- by the fact that he's still here.

Lord, we went through a lot of personnel in the Withdean era.
If BHA were a regiment, they'd have broken it up and spread the survivors around into other units.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Not at all. Remember Reidy very well. he played for my cricket club!

Vicente.

Only joking I love the dude!!!

and does anyone else remember that Nick Ward???

Steve Melton.

Peter smith

I have a matchworn shirt of all those players

Keith McPherson - I picked up a 'player used' black / red away shirt of his from the club shop in our first withdean season

If you ever want to sell that one, let me know. I'm also after a home match worn shirt from the inaugural season at Withdean.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
For those mentioning Albert Jarrett, he was at Lincoln City for a time, I saw him in a nightclub on a night out, got chatting to him about Albion, he actually still takes notice of our results!

About an hour and a half later my mate sparked him out for touching up his girlfriend... LOL.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I would love to know what Moshe Gariani and Jacob Cohen are up to these days.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
That Scottish bloke, Thomson... first name escapes me but was a midfielder signed by McGhee possibly.... was pretty whack for us then went back to Scotland was good again?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here