Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forfars Bakery and the pies

bha100

Aug 25, 2011
Can anyone with a degree of certainty say that some of the pies are not outsourced to forfars??

The reason i ask is the the pies don't seem to be as good quality as last season and yesterday i saw a member of the catering staff carrying a tray of pies and on the side of the tray was the forfars logo.This does not necessarily mean they came from forfars but if ever you have eaten anything from there it may explain why some seem to suggest the pies are shit.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I visited Piglets last weekend and got the entire low down on how it all works ... not a chance Forfars are involved. If the quality of the pies has deteriorated it's down to the storage/reheating at the Amex

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I don't think Piglets would have their reputation tarnished.

cloud

Jun 12, 2011
Here, there and everywhere
Don't Forfars provide the burger buns, hence why there were crates there.

I think the leek in the chicken pies has gone missing this season, but otherwise they're OK

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Dissagree on the apple danish, a smidgen of apple sauce in a cavern of a hole.

Yes, it was Cutress, one of the Forfars directors, who lives in Falmer and put the boot in whenever she could. Bet her Albion supporting hubby wishes she had shut up, not least because they probably would have been in a great position to land the pie contract.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I like some of Forfars stuff. Especially the young bit behind the counter on St George's rd with the massive tits.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here