Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forestieri WILL dive

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Pretty much his strong point, can be virtually impossible to get the ball off and he doesn't usually piss around with it trying to dribble past a whole team. He's very much interested in bringing other people in. In the Prem he'd get even more bullied and you'd have to see whether he'd be clever enough to counter that. If players like bloody Antonio can thrive in the Prem though then FF would be fine.

I've said before, but you were the team I feared most. If we do get past you, I actually fancy our chances.

Did I imagine it or is Joe Bennett injured? Its such a shame if he is, as he is woeful........ :)

CarlosTheOwl

May 7, 2016
I just hope we get our goal scoring boots on again although playing an inform Derby and Boro away was never goner be easy after winning 5 on the spin and banging the goals in.
I'm hoping we'll find it a bit easier against you lot as our strengths are in attack...but our two games this season were pretty boring.

Reckon we'll win 4-1 at your place and win 6-1 at ours:lolol:

Sir Albion, I'm glad you consider us capable of scoring twice. :clap:

CarlosTheOwl

May 7, 2016
I've said before, but you were the team I feared most. If we do get past you, I actually fancy our chances.

Did I imagine it or is Joe Bennett injured? Its such a shame if he is, as he is woeful........ :)

Yeh JB is injured but he's been pretty decent for us actually. Pudil is considerably better though.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Yeh JB is injured but he's been pretty decent for us actually. Pudil is considerably better though.

Always thought he was a skilful enough player, but a bit of a liability in defence. Would have been better as a wide midfielder as he wouldn't have been so exposed.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Yep, one clip of stupidity. Then you brand him as that forever. That's the way of football and football fans isn't it?

To be fair, it was when he was at Watford that he got his reputation for diving with Brighton fans. He produced two absolute masterclasses in the art in one season.

Seeing that clip just made us think 'there you go!'

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We've just played a very good Derby and Middlesbrough side and these were seriously tough games,but before that we were scoring loads and hopefully that will return.
I fancy us winning both :)
But we had Stephens (and Dunk)

KingKev

Jun 16, 2011
Hove (actually)
And Knocky doesn't go to ground too easily on occasion?
If you're looking to single out persistent offenders in this space, i'd've thought our old friend Mr Martin at the iPro would be a leading contender...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here