dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Which channel do we have?

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Good, common sense prevails at Sky after all.

Looking on Twitter, Birmingham fans appear to be crying because their game vs Bolton hasnt been picked. Why would you want to be relegated on live TV, potentially humiliated too ?

Also saw Leicester fans moaning about it - which is a bit rich from them considering the amount of times they have been featured.

Will no one think of the Leeds fans ?

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
For those of us outside Sussex looking to watch in a pub need to choose venue carefully, as West Ham v Spurs on BT Sport at 12.45 pm which will be a much bigger draw for neutrals.

That said, do many pubs have BT Sport?

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Bollocks, I wasn't going to listen to it or watch the updates but now it's on Tele I'm going to have to watch it! :rant:

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
The pub opposite Colliers Wood tube, not the redone one, will be showing it. It's not the most pleasant place but they have tons of TVs (well, 5) and each screen can be a different channel.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Good, common sense prevails at Sky after all.

Looking on Twitter, Birmingham fans appear to be crying because their game vs Bolton hasnt been picked. Why would you want to be relegated on live TV, potentially humiliated too ?

Also saw Leicester fans moaning about it - which is a bit rich from them considering the amount of times they have been featured.

You're right, we'd never appear on tv for our biggest game in decades and get turned over by our hated rivals, at home in front of a sellout crowd would we?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Part of me would want to record it and then watch it later knowing that we are in the playoffs (I can dream)...but where's the fun in that..90 or so minutes of torture await

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I was going to avoid it, potentially get leathered Friday night and wake up with everything over and done with.

Not sure I want to go through the pain of watching the game on TV and knowing exactly when and how Reading are getting on, at least in the ground you can cope with the excitement and nerves a little easier by singing/swearing/shouting, might just watch it at home alone so i can do the same, the neighbours might think i am a little odd if we win though as I will be singing Sussex by the sea on repeat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here