Forest V Brighton

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
That will do for me. orient, Tranmere lose and draws elsewhere a pretty good day 3 points on Saturday makes for a fantastic March.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Monty%20Burns.jpg

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Exhausting stuff just listening!

Well done lads, and to the fans who were there. Awesome!!!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If you were a Southend fan, you would be CREAMING yourself at that set of results!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It is now a MAHOOSIVE game next week. I hope deductions and co are looking forward to their CUP FINAL. :thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Thought they'd been given a pen there but they are talking about bloody Lincoln!!!!
"The ball has been cleared and its a penalty ......... At Sincil Bank . FFS.:annoyed:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
just back from the game. Great result!
kuipers was immense and thought Lynch in particular was excellant in very hard pressed defence. Couldn't really fault anyone.
Racon is clearly a class act and makes a real difference
We struggled to defend far enough forward but nothing new in our being pushed back as games progress. Thought tactically we got it spot on. :ascarf:

oddsonlaughter

Jan 24, 2008
yeah unfortunatly the Tranmere game has finished and we lost badly! have to say it looks like we have run out of steam and with everyone having games in hand on us its going to be especially difficult now to get a play off place

However, if we beat Swindon then we are still in with a shout and could go to the last game of the season to decide 5th/6th place, it really wouldnt surprise me if us, yourselves and Leeds are battling for that 6th spot come the end of the season

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Bollocks, didn't realise the game was on 5 live!

You didn't miss much.

The commentary was almost exclusively pro-Forest, they cut away every minute or so to update other games and goals, it lagged a good minute or so behind SCR, they couldn't even pronounce some of our players names properly (Nicky Foster and Michael Kuipers, par example) and it featured far more than the recommended amount of Stan Collymore.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
You didn't miss much.

The commentary was almost exclusively pro-Forest, they cut away every minute or so to update other games and goals, it lagged a good minute or so behind SCR, they couldn't even pronounce some of our players names properly (Nicky Foster and Michael Kuipers, par example) and it featured far more than the recommended amount of Stan Collymore.

I didn't think it was that one sided - i managed to get a good jist of the game whenever i listened to it.

Of course they pronounced names wrong, most commentators get a few wrong in every team!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports