Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forest V Brighton

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
According to the Sky Sports Live Scorecentre, we're currently in a play-off position, just edging out Tranmere...

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
43:41
Inswinging corner from right by-line taken right-footed by Dean Cox (Brighton) to far post, header by Tommy Elphick (Brighton) from centre of penalty area (6 yards), save (parried) by Paul Smith (Nottm Forest).

????

Was pushed onto the bar.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Albion shooting towards the Trent end in the second half.

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Radio 5 getting bored and talking about racing. Back to SCR.

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
OGH gets caught out. Fouls. I hope he does not give one away in a dangerous position.

Michel Kuipers :clap2: but the ball was going wide.

Norman Gall getting upset about the referee.

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Radio 5 keepings having blanks on my computer. Anybody else have this trouble?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Take no pleasure whatsoever in saying it, but for OGH nowadays it all seems to be about that Small Man Scrapping thing, rather than about fighting for a result for the team. Oh well :shrug:

Having lost some pace, which seemed to be his most potent weapon, is going to change his game. I was impressed with him against Swindon, but do feel this is his last season with us.

Don't want us (or OGH) to fail. Wouldn't be on here if I did!

:D I didn't think you did!

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
So far Dean Wilkin's clever plan of playing OGH at right back seems to be working. Butters, the secret weapon, is warming up on the bench, on SCR.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Shame only the COGNOSCENTI recognise FDM for the supreme athlete and SOLID GOLD ALBION LEGEND that he is. How many pretenders to his throne has he seen off now? A dozen? Two dozen?

Would be oh so different of Roberts hadn't had to retire though. Kuipers has had his best season in a long time this year, kept us in a hell of a lot of games.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Last minute winner from Tank?

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
The Forest defence seems too good. Have'lt heard of Murray on SCR. Not at all this half.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here