Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forest V Brighton

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Its hard to forecast the result with the Forest formidable but not impregnable home record. I would be pleased with 1-1.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
They did a match report on Talksport earlier, but failed to even mention Brighton once.

Gary Stevens in the studio pointed out there were two teams playing and Brighton were just outside the playoffs.

He went on to talk about Forster, new stadium etc... at some length.

Said Forster was really playing a league below his talent and it was great that we had him.

Very sensible man Gary Stevens, saying we have done a lot better this season than was predicted and how promotion can be a bit of a double edged sword for a team like us with the financial situation.

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
ALBION TEAM:

16. Michel Kuipers

12. Gary Hart

24. Tommy Elphick

5. Joel Lynch

3. Kerry Mayo

27. David Martot

10. Steven Thomson

11. Therry Racon

7. Dean Cox

17. Glenn Murray

9. Nicky Forster

SUBS
14. Guy Butters

19. Jake Robinson

20. Joe Gatting

23. Doug Loft

31. Shane McFaul

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
FOREST TEAM

1. Paul Smith

4. Luke Chambers

5. Wes Morgan

2. Kelvin Wilson

29. Julian Bennett

16. Sammy Clingan

26. Matt Thornhill

15. Chris Cohen

8. Kris Commons

9. Nathan Tyson

18. Brett Ormerod

SUBS
12. Garath McCleary

17. Lewis McGugan

23. Junior Agogo

24. Emile Sinclair

31. Mark Byrne

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
They did a match report on Talksport earlier, but failed to even mention Brighton once.

Gary Stevens in the studio pointed out there were two teams playing and Brighton were just outside the playoffs.

He went on to talk about Forster, new stadium etc... at some length.

Said Forster was really playing a league below his talent and it was great that we had him.

Very sensible man Gary Stevens, saying we have done a lot better this season than was predicted and how promotion can be a bit of a double edged sword for a team like us with the financial situation.

:clap:

We are not a fashionable team by the sound of things. I am still amazed that Hull were talked into selling him for £75k. A big well done to the club for that.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
We don't need one. Michel is, at the end of the day, when all's said and done, a Former Dutch Marine :shrug:

Yes, but look what Forest did to him a few years ago. :eek::eek:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

My mate lived next door to him in Ovingdean and McNab was the other side.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I think fatigue could be a big factor today.

Albion had a packed fixture list during March, and played on Saturday. Forrest played on Friday and had an extra day to recover.

Would be happy with a draw.:albion2:

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Kris Commons did not play at Withdean. If I remember he has caused a lot of trouble before!?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I haven't seen KM since his apparent renaissance but with fast forwards against him I expect him to be targeted and I'm not confident he'll be able to do F A about it. Not optimistic about today.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
:clap:

We are not a fashionable team by the sound of things. I am still amazed that Hull were talked into selling him for £75k. A big well done to the club for that.

Forster wanted to return to his family home. He was fed up with commuting. Being the only league club in Sussex sometimes has it's benefits.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Come on boys, you can do it!

:ascarf:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here