Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forest tickets still not arrived

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Had to pick up tickets at Sheffield Wednesday this season and there was a Brighton Rep with a clipboard with tickets at the turnstile. No hassle.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Mine haven't arrived yet either. Not panicking just yet.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
What a game to find out that my change of address has somehow gone wrong and my tickets were returned by Royal Mail!

Thankfully, the club contacted me and resent them, so hoping that they are sat on the mat waiting for me tonight.

A little confused how I can get every other piece of mail except the single most important tickets this season (so far!)..!

YAY!!!! Arrived yesterday as promised by Jody in the ticket office. Great service.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I am sure you will all be delighted to hear that the Royal Mail messed up and returned the tickets to the club. I have now picked the little beauties up and therefore shall be going to the ball. Wonderful stuff. And Lee in the ticket office was very helpful.

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Well I'm really happy that everyone else's tickets arrived, but mine still have not, so it's a trip to the Forest ticket office for me and a load of stress until I get them just in case someone forgets to sort them out properly for me.

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
Happened to me at Leeds last season (last away game funnily enough). My ticket never arrived so I went to the ticket office at he Amex the day before and they arranged for me to pick one up at the ground on the day. Got it fine, the only problem I had was finding the right ticket booth!!

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Well I'm really happy that everyone else's tickets arrived, but mine still have not, so it's a trip to the Forest ticket office for me and a load of stress until I get them just in case someone forgets to sort them out properly for me.

That's the same as one my neighbours - spoke to him an hour ago in town and he said he didn't want to drive all that way on the chance that he will be able to pick up duplicates and find for some reason he couldn't get in. He's going to stay and watch it on the TV but I feel pretty sorry that he's lost his money.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here