Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

forest is now mahoosive

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Leicester are the team I suspect GP will be focusing on as they have to play us, Palace, Forest and us all away and have Watford at home in the run in.

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
It does not matter who we beat - any five games will get us into the playoffs. Easiest way is to win the four homes games - easily achievable - and one of the four away - not too hard is it?

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
Annoying game for me as I live in Nottingham at uni. So I miss lots of games, then when we play away at forest I'm in hove for easter.
Oh well had my tickets to Charlton and Leicester sorted for ages.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Not vital as I think Leicester are the team we need to be beating. Also, exactly how are we a form team on the back of 4pts from 12?

cos brizzle c ,barnsley and bolton are also in good form.imho of course , barnsley beat watford this week-end ffs.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Hmmm. I fly back into Heathrow at 7.30 that morning. I'm tempted to hump my luggage up to Notts to round off my holidays!!

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
It does not matter who we beat - any five games will get us into the playoffs. Easiest way is to win the four homes games - easily achievable - and one of the four away - not too hard is it?

If we beat a team above us it has the obvious advantage of guaranteeing that a team above us lose. So beating Leicester and to some extent Forest is different from say beating Wolves.

Landgull

Oct 30, 2009
I'm there. Travel by train to brum then by another train to notts, the cheapest way I could find. Leave Euston 0800.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here