Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Forest Green Rovers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Amusing bit of unexpected preparatory audio coverage from Johnny Cantor on the My Albion commentary

Talking someone through how they will do intros / handovers etc...

Dip the bed ?? Sophia has done it loads of times... and then fire the end stab.... do it slowly... don't panic... fire commentary... play that... blah blah blah.... don't fire too quickly... i wrote the cues...

play whatever you want, it's up to you. I'll go for a quick wee... back as soon as possible.

Thank you Lydia, shut your fader, and the job's done.

Go Johnny!

Marty McFly

Seagulls Over Canada
Aug 19, 2006
La Pêche, Quebec
Amusing bit of unexpected preparatory audio coverage from Johnny Cantor on the My Albion commentary

Talking someone through how they will do intros / handovers etc...

Dip the bed ?? Sophia has done it loads of times... and then fire the end stab.... do it slowly... don't panic... fire commentary... play that... blah blah blah.... don't fire too quickly... i wrote the cues...

play whatever you want, it's up to you. I'll go for a quick wee... back as soon as possible.

Thank you Lydia, shut your fader, and the job's done.

Go Johnny!

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/my-albion-tv/videos/1304553

Quite funny!

Waiting for some swears!

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Are any of the extensive IPTV international channels showing this?

I usually watch Albion on Optus [Auz] or Supersports [SA] for all our Premier League matches.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
the-vegans.png

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Why do people like Warren think they're so cool for not even bothering to taste a vegan pke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Plenty of quality in the line up if lacking in experience of first team/English football. I like the idea of youth on the bench, it means these players have the responsibility themselves, there's no one to bail them out. If we're two or three down at half time I might like it less!

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
Why do people like Warren think they're so cool for not even bothering to taste a vegan pke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't get this veganism (if that's a thing) yeah, some vegans preach like EV drivers and can be annoying, but it's just food that doesn't come from animals. Chips are usually vegan, so is most beer. It's not all bad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here