Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Forest Green Rovers vs BHA

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
I’m clearly underestimating our support and desire to see the Albion at a new ground - cannot believe we’d have 1000 on a Wednesday night in the 2nd round of the league cup. Something doesn’t add up

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I’m clearly underestimating our support and desire to see the Albion at a new ground - cannot believe we’d have 1000 on a Wednesday night in the 2nd round of the league cup. Something doesn’t add up

Actually we are quite a big club now, have had excellent away support for over 20 years (post Hereford) and because we’ve been in and out of many divisions we have played most teams so quite a number of fans don’t have many new grounds to tick off their list. FG is one of them. We also seem to have a good sprinkling of fans in the West Country.

Last edited:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

And it's not points harvesting as Bournemouth was a few years ago, given its only 5 loyalty points.
Everyone going to see Mitoma star

South west gull

Nov 3, 2021
Actually we are quite a big club now, have had excellent away support for over 20 years (post Hereford) and because we’ve been in and out of many divisions we have played most teams so quite a number of fans don’t have many new grounds to tick off their list. FG is one of them. We also seem to have a good sprinkling of fans in the West Country.
More than a sprinkling down west

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010

We've always had decent support at new grounds. I remember Rushden and Diamonds (RIP) being pretty much full midweek best part of 20 years ago. It would be pretty much dead if we were at a team we'd played regularly over the past few years. Familarity and contempt and all that.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
We've always had decent support at new grounds. I remember Rushden and Diamonds (RIP) being pretty much full midweek best part of 20 years ago. It would be pretty much dead if we were at a team we'd played regularly over the past few years. Familarity and contempt and all that.

Zesh Reshman scored in a 1-0 win. Sell out.

Last edited:

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton

Yeah agree with all of that and the new ground element adds a fair few.
Cardiff is further, we’ve played before and it’s boring but think we only took 295 last season….so to take 1k to this is impressive!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I have got them in my basket as someone on here mentioned that’s what some people do to get tickets for friends in lower points bands… only thing is we are getting Liverpool tickets tomorrow that might mess up the basket plan!!

What you do is log into the ticket website at 8:50am tomorrow and add your grandsons tickets to your basket. Then at 9:00 you start the check out process and allocate them to your grandsons. It takes them out of the pool of available tickets for the people logging in at 9 but can’t be allocated to your grandsons until 9 when they’re eligible to buy them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seecider

Apr 25, 2009
But we only took 45 for the PapaJohns Trophy game last year. Me - really looking forward to seeing some of the players who are normally on the bench and just below for Prem games - maybe JPVH, Clarke. We see some good Brighton games down here. Remember seeing Connolly and Murray up front together v Bristol Rovers, I think one of Connolly's first games and also a very early game in Alzate's carreer.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
What you do is log into the ticket website at 8:50am tomorrow and add your grandsons tickets to your basket. Then at 9:00 you start the check out process and allocate them to your grandsons. It takes them out of the pool of available tickets for the people logging in at 9 but can’t be allocated to your grandsons until 9 when they’re eligible to buy them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shhhhhhh!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here