southwick
Will smoking be allowed?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
On a slightly more serious note, fire shouldn't be an issue. There are plenty of places constructed predominantly from wood these days- just watch Grand Designs. I'm no expert, but I think fire regulations have moved on slightly since 1666.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
by the time it gets planning or planing permission i can see supporters doing this in WSU to get a better view .

1250499942_tree_branch_saw_fail.gif

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I can't understand how and why it all needs to be so elaborate, if it only houses 5000 fans.

That's no more than 11 rows deep, if you have 150 seats along the long sides, and 75 seats along the short sides. So, for 11 rows, why all the fancy roof lines etc?

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
I can't understand how and why it all needs to be so elaborate, if it only houses 5000 fans.

That's no more than 11 rows deep, if you have 150 seats along the long sides, and 75 seats along the short sides. So, for 11 rows, why all the fancy roof lines etc?

Think it's designed for expansion.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Now I could be wrong, but can't technology nowadays allow for this wood to be soaked for hours/days/weeks in some kind of fire resistant liquid/oil? Just putting it out there.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Typical Dale Vince vanity. A fire hazard waiting to happen and wood that is no doubt "ethically sourced" though I doubt its provenance can ever be proven without use of carbon-negative modern technology. Never mind the contradiction of an eco-warrior, new age, millionaire entrepreneur who claims to be about progression then forces a dietary choice upon his players, staff and fans.
You do realise they'll not be making it out of kindling, don't you?

I hope you don't also moan about the identikit bowls of Swansea, Reading MK etc.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
A football stadium set in fields in the middle of nowhere by the look of it. Ridiculous.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Stunning. Good luck to hem!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here