Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Forest fans - take a bow

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Always a decent bunch Forest fans. Very likeable club. Great fans down at the Amex this season - very friendly. Didn't go last night but it sounded very loud second half after pretty quiet first. I think the crowd sensed we were knackered and there for the taking and they were obviously absolutely desperate for a win which I'm sure helped the atmosphere build second half. Cracking old ground too though which obviously helps with atmosphere.

Really hope they stay up. Most likeable club out of those down the bottom - especially compared to Leeds of course who I hope end up rock bottom

Redinpeace

Apr 27, 2023
In your last sentence, you’ve used the word I was going to use to describe my thoughts about yesterday … in addition to all the stuff about how loud you were … tradition … and I’ll also throw in history. Was interesting watching some of the clips on your screens … with a certain Mr Clough featuring … in particular your two European Cups. That’s the original and best European Cup … not the money spinning Champions League!! I’m old enough to remember watching both of those finals … in particular the Trevor Francis goal. What a period that was for Forest.

Anyway, I’m sure we’ll be able to do it again next year. Hopefully a 3pm kick off on a Saturday … another good old tradition that we don’t see enough of with our games these days.
Certain things have been lost unfortunately with modern football, the lack of the traditional away end saddens me, I understand sticking away fans out in the car park helps the home team but it takes away from the essence and atmosphere, fans of a certain vintage will have memories of packing out an away end or seeing a visiting teams fans behind the goal ……the back and forth was magic.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
🙏
Hughton got a raw deal for me off the fans and very little help from upstairs, at times over the years CG has been toxic, if you want to have a little fun with your Forest supporting pal just mention Megson then stand back 🤣🤣…..that will trigger him/her.

Its been a decent experience this season, we’ve had some hidings and a few great days.

Same back, I sincerely hope BHA make Europe this season and also hang on to the core of a great squad.
Currently I'm enjoying asking who your worst signing over the last year is.
I'm assured it's not the player who turned out to have a broken leg, despite passing a medical.
While my love for Hughton knows no bounds, I'd describe the way he had you playing that evening as football that couldn't succeed and didn't deserve to. Albeit against a side who were clearly just better at the time.

Redinpeace

Apr 27, 2023
Currently I'm enjoying asking who your worst signing over the last year is.
I'm assured it's not the player who turned out to have a broken leg, despite passing a medical.
While my love for Hughton knows no bounds, I'd describe the way he had you playing that evening as football that couldn't succeed and didn't deserve to. Albeit against a side who were clearly just better at the time.
Young Jonjo Shelvey has done himself no favours with his performances on and attitude off the pitch he’d be well advised to keep half his mouth shut and keep his head down, Remo Freuler gives me kittens, he’s a little lightweight and unaware at times.

Morgan Gibbs White has fantastic potential and I can see him making it big.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Yep ... I sent out a tweet when I got on the coach. My notifications haven't stopped! Loads of interactions with Forest fans ... everyone of them 100% positive about our club. I've now had 78.k views ... 1,876 likes and 114 retweets!! I'm not really active on twitter and only just opened a second twitter account purely for football to keep it separate from other personal stuff ... so this blew my mind!
Did you offer free money 😂. Send us the tweet, I'd love to read some of the interactions. Cheers.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
In your last sentence, you’ve used the word I was going to use to describe my thoughts about yesterday … in addition to all the stuff about how loud you were … tradition … and I’ll also throw in history. Was interesting watching some of the clips on your screens … with a certain Mr Clough featuring … in particular your two European Cups. That’s the original and best European Cup … not the money spinning Champions League!! I’m old enough to remember watching both of those finals … in particular the Trevor Francis goal. What a period that was for Forest.

Anyway, I’m sure we’ll be able to do it again next year. Hopefully a 3pm kick off on a Saturday … another good old tradition that we don’t see enough of with our games these days.
I enjoyed the pre game film.

Everyone always remembers the Francis goal and forget John Robertsons the following year.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Yep ... I sent out a tweet when I got on the coach. My notifications haven't stopped! Loads of interactions with Forest fans ... everyone of them 100% positive about our club. I've now had 78.k views ... 1,876 likes and 114 retweets!! I'm not really active on twitter and only just opened a second twitter account purely for football to keep it separate from other personal stuff ... so this blew my mind!
The Forest fans on twitter have been class. It's been a pleasant change for two fan bases show some mutual respect. I really hope they stay up and we get to play them on a Saturday next year at the City Ground

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here