Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Forest Away tickets

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I thought these were supposed to be on sale on Tuesday 10.10.23 at 9am, but no news at all on Club website….

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Screenshot 2023-10-09 at 20.31.43.png

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Thanks CAB. I had this…

Attachments

• 91780E2B-6D20-4A7B-BB28-749C49BCF533.jpeg
    91780E2B-6D20-4A7B-BB28-749C49BCF533.jpeg
    258.6 KB · Views: 41

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Yes they've moved it to next week. They definitely had it in as tomorrow originally.

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
In reality, I've spent the last week occasionally looking to see if any have popped up.
This afternoon with the same two or three disabled only tickets appearing every 20min or so has been really quite irritating.
It can’t be beyond the skillz of the development team to have a filter to show ambulant disabled to only people who can buy them

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
It can’t be beyond the skillz of the development team to have a filter to show ambulant disabled to only people who can buy them
After a period of time the unsold seats which were ambulant disabled became normal seats, there is no difference to a normal seat unlike the wheel disabled seats. I assume the allow "normal" fans to buy once ambulant disabled have had the chance. Besides who can buy an ambulant disabled seat, if you look at the definition many conditions qualify, for example diabetes

ElectricNaz

Jan 23, 2013
Hampshire
I will say, I applied years ago for a Data Manager role within the team, but was called over qualified. The role was offered at, lets say not a great amount of money, and I was above that at the time and really wanted to apply even with a paycut to be able to move back to Brighton and work for the club. This sort of thing is the absolute basic stuff that should be implemented. I don't have any ambulant disabled within my friends and family group either so should have just said sold out to me.

ElectricNaz

Jan 23, 2013
Hampshire
Genuine question - just bought one. It's been a while since I've left it so last minute but no plans for Saturday so bought one and will drive up.

What happens for if it doesn't get delivered on time (royal mail is crap round here, deliveries every two days if that) will they be cool printing one at the ticket office?

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Genuine question - just bought one. It's been a while since I've left it so last minute but no plans for Saturday so bought one and will drive up.

What happens for if it doesn't get delivered on time (royal mail is crap round here, deliveries every two days if that) will they be cool printing one at the ticket office?
Give the Brighton ticket office a call the morning before to let them know it hasn't arrived.
You'll be able to pick it up from the ticket office at the City Ground.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here