Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

forest away tickets on sale now

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
I can't imagine traveling half the country to the city where MY team is playing, and then NOT seeing them play. I wouldn't be able to stop myself.

I dunno. £32 for a nothing game (or worse - a game where the opposition can gloat), ground that I've already visited a few times and an early kick-off. As difficult as it might be to stop myself from going I'm pretty sure I'd be able to on this occasion. I think any result would frustrate me as well - win/draw/good performance - "FFS, why can we do it now? Have to wait ages to see if we can carry it on next season" lose/poor performance - "FFS, same rubbish again, I'm already fearing the worst for next season.” Ultimately I really don't think I'd feel like I'm missing much. Especially in a great city like Nottingham with a group of friends.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Got the feeling there may actually be something in this now. Ticket booked.

Last edited:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
[MENTION=2608]vulture[/MENTION] - are you putting random thumbs down ratings on my posts because I accidentally revealed on NSC that you have more than one account that you use to stir things up with?

Or do you just not like the post? I mean, I don't mind, but I am quite curious, as I didn't think the post in question was particularly controversial.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
It'll be a pointless game in a pointless city with a pointless bloody team. I've no idea why anyone would want to go and I'd encourage you all to avoid it like the plague. :shrug:

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Don't be bloody daft. Only an idiot would go to this and my 1190 loyalty points are neither here nor there, alright? Alright?! punish:

:down:

Well I for one am very much looking forward to this. Nottingham is a decent city for pubs and always a decent day out.

Hopefully the weather will be decent too and we can celebrate securing a play off place.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I can't imagine traveling half the country to the city where MY team is playing, and then NOT seeing them play. I wouldn't be able to stop myself.

More than half of my Spurs supporting friends who went to Portugal two weeks ago, watched the game from a bar ten minutes from the ground.

Yes, they all had tickets.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
More than half of my Spurs supporting friends who went to Portugal two weeks ago, watched the game from a bar ten minutes from the ground.

Yes, they all had tickets.

Typical Premier League club supporters then. Probably never seen them live and don't realise you can actually go to a ground to watch it! There's probably a really funny observational humour piece in there for Comedy Steve.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
[MENTION=2608]vulture[/MENTION] - are you putting random thumbs down ratings on my posts because I accidentally revealed on NSC that you have more than one account that you use to stir things up with?

Or do you just not like the post? I mean, I don't mind, but I am quite curious, as I didn't think the post in question was particularly controversial.

Oooh, who is his other account?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here