Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

For which Albion goal were you in the ultimate place to watch it sail in.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Withdean against MK dons. B block was nearly empty so wandered down there during the 2nd half. Exactly in line to watch Kaz smash the ball in from that free kick.

Helter Skelter

Nov 1, 2012
Southwick
Murray at Walsall, me and my girlfriend at the time were right behind the corner he stuck the header in, we broke up a few weeks later...FFS Murray!

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
Au contraire. Was lucky enough to be in that tiny wee stand in the corner when Lee Steele scored a last gasp headed winner v Bristol City on Easter Monday 2002 to send us finally above Reading after having pegged them back for months.
Double Championes! :albion: :albion:

I would argue my view on the running track in line with the 6 yard box with dozens of other fans subsequently going mental was a better viewing point.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
Bridcutt vs Carlisle. i went down on the running track and i was directly in line with the strike.

MarioOrlandi

Jun 4, 2013
So many goals, so many memories and with the aid of "youtube" footage can be found of each and every one. So for an idea how about making a video of them with the comments preferably in person and selling the result to raise money for Robert Eaton?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Behind the goal for CMS goal vs Burnley

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here