Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

For Those of Us Travelling From Up North Tomorrow Morning to the Amex

gazzamk

Apr 1, 2004
Near Milton Keynes
M25/M23 Junction completely closed at present major incident and diversions in place but huge tailbacks, a serious accident involving a lorry and a car and an oil spillage. Possible might still be closed tomorrow morning so please check before you set off would hate anyone to get stuck and miss any of the fun. I'm travelling from Milton Keynes and just hope it's all cleared by then.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
They've got night. You'd bloody hope they have it sorted before mid-day tommorrow!!!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i flashed past this on the train this evening, its just before the M23 junction anti-clockwise. you'd hope it would be cleared by tomorrow morning, but there might still be a lane or two out of theres some spillage (diesel fucks up tarmac badly).

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
M25/M23 Junction completely closed at present major incident and diversions in place but huge tailbacks, a serious accident involving a lorry and a car and an oil spillage. Possible might still be closed tomorrow morning so please check before you set off would hate anyone to get stuck and miss any of the fun. I'm travelling from Milton Keynes and just hope it's all cleared by then.

You'll still be having a better day tomorrow then the person in that car even if the road is open or not!

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Five of us leaving from Cheshire extra early tomorrow morning, leaving lots of extra time 'just in case'. Hoping the M25 is properly reopened by tomorrow but will be tuning into the traffic reports just to make sure

Uter

Aug 5, 2008
The land of chocolate
Not scheduled to re-open until 5am tomorrow now. Last time I looked it was scheduled to re-open at 12:30am so this might well change again.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Get down the M1 turn off to A34, can get across to worthing and bypass all that stuff

:thumbsup:

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
or continue to junction 6, and drop down through godstone, through to East grinstead, and then on to the A23 via felbridge....

easy

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
or continue to junction 6, and drop down through godstone, through to East grinstead, and then on to the A23 via felbridge....

easy

i think you may be missing something, the incident is on the M25, so you'd get stuck going through to J6. unless you go clockwise, but you might already be in the conjestion by then.

seeing the other thread, alternative routes seem the order of the day and check first thing/when leaving what the tail backs are like. getting off at the A24 (anti clockwise) then pick up the A23, or off at A21 (clockwise) then cross country on the A26* are other options. and make sure you have you map with you. (* though Tunbridge Wells can be slow)

Last edited:

blackprince

Jul 16, 2007
The Highways Agency are predicting a 5:00 AM re-opening of the M25 anticlockwise.

Last edited:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
According to BBC it will only be partially reopened this morning? Does not affect me but thought others might be interested

Sent from my inbred hatred of all things South London .....HD

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Clockwise should be open by 9am, anti-clockwise maybe at midday.

Sent from my inbred hatred of all things South London .....HD

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here