Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] For those of us not doing the European Tour

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I'm a bit old for it now, but still getting excited watching all the various threads on tickets, flights, hotels etc. I have a ST with my two nephews, both in their 40's (either end) and they've booked their flights for Ajax already. They keep on that I should go with them, bit I've told them I'm saving myself for the later stages :wink:

I've got the three home games sorted and who knows what opportunities may arise going forward, but for those of us not likely to go, to those who do, have a great time and you'll still hear all of us stuck in the People's republic of Brighton and Hove watching the most unbelievable stuff for a Brighton fan :clap:

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
As much as I'd like to go to all those venues and ought to have the points for it too, I can't make any. Whether I could afford it is a different question. We'll have to make it as far as the QFs before I'll be able to do an away day.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Got the 3 match pack but don’t have the points or holiday allowance left this year for the group away stages.

Juniors birth contributed to a 4 year ST exile with a break in LP’s and also my holiday allowance, the little shit!

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Doing the 3 home games and booked the week off for the Ajax game, going to go to Amsterdam with the Mrs and if I can get a ticket I'll go watch the football, if not then I'll find a pub/fanzone to watch with the other fans that travel.

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
Got 3 match home package, but haven’t got the holiday at work left or the dough at the moment, same as previous poster get to qtr finals then I will start thinking about it

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Few mates are planning the away games, I find going to London hard enough so won't be joining.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I probably haven’t got enough points to get tickets for the away games.
I wouldn’t be going anyway as I haven’t renewed my passport for over 2 years.
The furthest I’ve travelled in the last few years is Cirencester :smile:
Fear not, you will slot in anywhere with a renewed passport.

I've been to Cirencester . . . It is to Linguistics as Leeds is to sophistication.

Just like the cheap coastal regions of Spain where no Spanish live. 🙄

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Does it count as a beamback if it’s on tv ? 🧐

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here