Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Gianfranco Zola

Votes: 4 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I'm not in the OUT camp however.

The only names that would invoke some excitement for me is Glenn Hoddle or Tony Pullis. Hoddle would be an interesting appointment full stop, still clearly knows his business and would develop the youngsters no end. If you gave Pullis appropriate backing he would get us promoted, it would only be a matter of time.

Clarke, McDermott or Houghton would be absolute BORE fests of mid table mediocrity.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
You've done it again. AGAIN you've left off Steve Cotterill, despite him apparently applying for the job the last 4/5 times it has been available.

Waste of a poll without SC.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Having scanned the list......I am happy with Sami....

If a change was made surely TB would go to the candidate who just missed out last time. The bloke from France....

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
You've done it again. AGAIN you've left off Steve Cotterill, despite him apparently applying for the job the last 4/5 times it has been available.

Doubt he would come from Bristol :nono:.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Am I the only who thinks Brian McDermott would be a bit of a dull replacement? Doen't exactly get the pulses racing for me.

Dull, yes.

So what - Garcia was dull.

I want results, and think he'd bring them. He has experience in this League, although I'm not sure what went wrong at Leeds.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

Waste of a poll with him in it because he is at his level now. If they get promoted he will be sacked within 6 months.

I may be biased but in order I would go Hoddle, Hughton Sherwood one common denominator ex Spurs and contacts with them for loans or players released in the summer.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Someone voted for Dennis Wise!
Hope Powell would be a sensational choice. No idea how it would work out but we'd get plenty of column inches. I wouldn't mind Garcia back providing he confirms that the way we played last season was due to the injury crisis.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Wouldnt want him to. His only plus is that we would be the better team each week in his press conferences and beaten by a ref or luck nothing to do with not playing well.

Take it you don't like him much??

Done a sensational job up in Bristol, absolutely loved by the fans.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Tony Pulis

but we won't get him

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
our next manager must be someone with experience of getting into the Premier league and who has worked in the championship before.

Someone that is going to not only motivate the players, but the paying fans aswell.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I promise this is not a loaded question, but what will move you into the OUT camp?
Not any one thing, in my view it is just too early to sack a manager that was thought by the board to be up to snuff 6 months ago. I also think, like Oscar, he has been heavily let down by the Club's recruitment process. I'm glad it's not my job but Bloom has to judge at what point Hyypiä's situation becomes untenable based on position, results, relationship with players, etc etc. Now he has been provided an experienced goalscorer if results don't improve by the end of the year then I'd be getting twitchy, a disappointing performance against Millwall would tip me over the edge.

Spadge

Sep 21, 2011
If not Sami then who would you want as manager who is available now to come straight in and start work ahead of a vital January transfer window??

Not a bad poll.

So out of the 24-26'000 people that attend the Amex every home game 63 of you have managed to have a vote

It really is time to quit picking on Sami and back the team, IF he gets the sack then feel free to say "I told you so" Until then shut the hell up and back the team you are supposed to support!

Just maybe a little bit of the negativity of fans actually affects the team and its time the whiners started cheering instead of jeering!

Confident fans will give the team a much needed lift.

And lets be honest, nobody has even attempted to sign a song about Sami from the 1st day he started so lets back him not sack him! Maybe the positive vibes will feed through, what harm can it do?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Take it you don't like him much??

Done a sensational job up in Bristol, absolutely loved by the fans.

No I think he is useless ask Portsmouth fans. Any manager could have done what he has done at Bristol City at less cost. The testing time will come if they are promoted in which case he will be sacked within 6 months.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Not a bad poll.

So out of the 24-26'000 people that attend the Amex every home game 63 of you have managed to have a vote

It really is time to quit picking on Sami and back the team, IF he gets the sack then feel free to say "I told you so" Until then shut the hell up and back the team you are supposed to support!

Just maybe a little bit of the negativity of fans actually affects the team and its time the whiners started cheering instead of jeering!

Confident fans will give the team a much needed lift.

And lets be honest, nobody has even attempted to sign a song about Sami from the 1st day he started so lets back him not sack him! Maybe the positive vibes will feed through, what harm can it do?
Laughable. We will be relegated if Sami is not shown the exit door very soon. The fans are not the problem.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Brian McD for me BTW.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here