image.jpg
image.jpg

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
We will probaly be playing in yellow though

This is a good point.

Although WHY they insist on wearing the change kit when there's no clash always bothers me. When I saw them wearing yellow at Forest last week, I nearly switched off.

Well. Not really. But it DOES annoy me. We should be resplendent in our world famous stripes whenever possible. I will be BITTERLY disappointed at Charlton if we come out in our markerpen kit.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
This is a good point.

Although WHY they insist on wearing the change kit when there's no clash always bothers me. When I saw them wearing yellow at Forest last week, I nearly switched off.

Well. Not really. But it DOES annoy me. We should be resplendent in our world famous stripes whenever possible. I will be BITTERLY disappointed at Charlton if we come out in our markerpen kit.

Well duh, it's so they don't forget they're the away team and can't go moaning to the FA if they accidentally score in the wrong goal.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
This is a good point.

I have never understood the need to wear anything other than the "home" kit UNLESS there is a clash of kits. It can only be a marketing ploy to sell replica kit, and as for a third kit..Why? if the 2nd kit clashes wear the home kit..simples.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
This is a good point.

All true BUT I heard somewhere the players feel the VOLT kit is lucky for them away (ignoring the deluge and hurricane wind that beat us at Cardiff) so if that gives them an extra 1% away from home then its all good with me.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
All true BUT I heard somewhere the players feel the VOLT kit is lucky for them away (ignoring the deluge and hurricane wind that beat us at Cardiff) so if that gives them an extra 1% away from home then its all good with me.

If anyone can be ARSED to work out how many points we've picked up on the road in the yellow compared with the stripes, and then work out the ratio, then that would be BRILLIANT wouldn't it ?

I wonder if anyone will.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
THIS! Thousands of Brunos would be incredible!

Who needs the wigs?

[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] has promised to shave his head and go Full Bruno for that game. Those of you who know him will appreciate he's been working on the beard part of the look for some time now. I'm sorry to report that it currently needs a little work- and possibly a couple of bags of Miracle-Gro- if it's to reach Bruno-like standards of lustrousness in time for the game, as it currently resembles Blackpool's pitch in mid-January after four successive sharp frosts. But, you know, he's got a few weeks left yet.
:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here