Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

For any Triumph car enthusiasts on NSC.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Nice. Took my driving lessons in a dark greenTriumph Herald. Turned on a sixpence (if anyone remembers what they are).

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
I had a Toledo, then TR7 Drophead. The TR7 looked really good with the top down, it's just a shame they didn't fit it with an engine. Having said that I did manage to get mine up to the reported top speed of 117mph when in Germany (on the Paderborn bypass!), everything was shaking and I nearly lost my hair in the slipstream, but hey, good fun while it lasted.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
My first ever car was a Triumph Dolly, overdrive that belted me with static electricity every time I used it came free of charge.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
As a young boy, I dreamed of having a TR3 one day. Despite having owned several classic cars, I never got one. I did get a battery powered one for Christmas back in the 1950's, though.
My mum had a aTriumph Herald and a girlfriend had a Spitfire.
Would love a Triumph Roadster as driven by Begerac.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I had a TR4A back in the day, fantastic straight line performance but it needed real muscle to get it round bends!!

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
There must have been a Triumph rally in Shropshire yesterday [Sunday] as I passed [in the opposite direction] at least 100 classic triumphs of all makes and ages.

My Dad had a white Herald inthe 60's and my sister a Dolomite sprint, later Mum had a blue Herald that I learned to drive in - happy days

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here