Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

For all you old ravers !!!

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
You really haven't got a clue. Best you stick to what you DO know about: ie being the tiresome, racist, bully-boy of NSC. At least you can continue to excel at that. Well done. :rolleyes:
I havent got a clue ? What about , gateway drugs ? Ive known plenty of users of both heroin and ecstacy, I've more of a clue than you'll ever know, best you stick to trying to deflect attention away from your drippy, insipid post by playing the ' tiresome racist ' card :tosser:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I havent got a clue ? What about , gateway drugs ? Ive known plenty of users of both heroin and ecstacy, I've more of a clue than you'll ever know, best you stick to trying to deflect attention away from your drippy, insipid post by playing the ' tiresome racist ' card :tosser:

Crikey. With credentials like yours, I'd be very surprised if you haven't been headhunted by the Government's resident Drugs Tzar.

'Charmed as always. :wink:

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
I used to love my gabba !

I like the thought of it but in the heat of the dance I always find it a little too much for my mind to process (there are still the odd rave that has a gabba set now!)

But looking at that first video shame that raves are not always like that any more, went to a Pure Science night (drum and bass) in Folkestone on Saturday and there were way too many drunks there who didnt have a happy feeling which meant it was too moody till about 2/3 when they all left en masse and left a happy crowd to dance away till 6!

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I like the thought of it but in the heat of the dance I always find it a little too much for my mind to process (there are still the odd rave that has a gabba set now!)

But looking at that first video shame that raves are not always like that any more, went to a Pure Science night (drum and bass) in Folkestone on Saturday and there were way too many drunks there who didnt have a happy feeling which meant it was too moody till about 2/3 when they all left en masse and left a happy crowd to dance away till 6!

To be fair I think it's always been like that to varying degrees depending on the club, event and the venue.

My mate and I used to play a game in the gabba room at HTID, to try and guess who had a management position at work and what their team would say if they could see them at the moment! Always a good atmosphere in there though because there were no tourists or part-timers, if you were in there it's because you love it and there's a certain camaradarie because of that. I find you get the same thing at decent after parties.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
To be fair I think it's always been like that to varying degrees depending on the club, event and the venue.

My mate and I used to play a game in the gabba room at HTID, to try and guess who had a management position at work and what their team would say if they could see them at the moment! Always a good atmosphere in there though because there were no tourists or part-timers, if you were in there it's because you love it and there's a certain camaradarie because of that. I find you get the same thing at decent after parties.

I love that game and when you get chatting to professionals it is always good fun.

The tourists dont bother me as much as they normally want to get in the Spirit and we were all a tourist on the first night it grabbed us, but I get you Gabba is the purist of hard core that I have seen even some of the oldest heads struggle in - not something to take lightly.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here