Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

For all you Country boys and gals....

Hungry Joe.

Mar 5, 2004
British Upper Beeding
This is a link to Brighton's own Southern Zephyr's website. They are very good (and would be even better if they gave in and let me loose on slide guitar) and will be playing The Pressure Point in December and other dates prior to that locally yet TBA. Paul & Jason are ex Chrome Yellow and as Roz can vouch, they are cracking live. If you like decent Country (as opposed to C&W rubbish) keep an eye on this site for details, you won't be dissapointed.

Plug over. :)

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Phaedrus - use the Edit button, it's easier, as nobody would have known you'd forgotten the link!

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
I'm interested, and I especially like the reverse psychology marketing technique that you employ here, in which you don't post the link. That is very clever and made me even more interested.

*alt tabs to google*

Hungry Joe.

Mar 5, 2004
British Upper Beeding
Deano's Right Foot said:
I'm interested, and I especially like the reverse psychology marketing technique that you employ here, in which you don't post the link. That is very clever and made me even more interested.

*alt tabs to google*

:lolol: I wish I were that clever.

Hungry Joe.

Mar 5, 2004
British Upper Beeding
afters said:
looks interesting.....get them to update their forthcoming gig dates on the website!

Will do, I understand they're just awaiting confirmation of upcoming dates. If I get them first I'll post them on here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here