Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] For all those in the upper tier at Wembley

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Looking at which blocks have sold well already it looks like most of the regular away fans/long term season ticket holders have mostly gone behind the goal. They're the folks most likely to get an atmosphere going. The upper tiers will end up being all the MyAlbion+ and guest tickets which are the people least likely to get an atmosphere going. (yes always excpetions to the rule etc but generally speaking that's right.)

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
funny thing is, the front few rows of the upper tier are directly above the back rows of the lower tier Due to the overhangs, so effectively the same distance from the pitch. Benefit is that people in the upper tier can see whats happening at the other end too.

I wouldnt want to be at the back of the upper though

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Think one person said they felt last time the atmosphere wasn’t good and now it’s a myth the top tier at Wembley won’t be loud - it’s not true at all btw!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
funny thing is, the front few rows of the upper tier are directly above the back rows of the lower tier Due to the overhangs, so effectively the same distance from the pitch. Benefit is that people in the upper tier can see whats happening at the other end too.

I wouldnt want to be at the back of the upper though
I was back row of lower tier last time and the view is fine.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Really glad to be near the front of 551, looking down from between the halfway line and the penalty area. Behind the goal feels like miles away, especially if low down and trying to decipher whats going on at the far end.

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
This was my view at the Man City semi - not too shabby 👌
CF1EDA51-F5BB-4C73-B6C3-372ED667A164.jpeg

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
we're buying the cheap seats as we're paying for the kids too, I'll just be happy for us to be there, my seat in west lower at the Amex is the lowest you can sit without being in the disabled section - my knees are against the concrete wall! so a bit of a different view this time!

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
I was top tier in the corner for the Man City semi and one of those totally bizarre coincidences. the seats we got were the exact same two Mini-Exile and her Mum had ended up in for a Taylor Swift concert not long before, which is pretty unlikely odds, and we sat next to a bloke and his teenage son who are now a few rows in front of me in WSU which is also quite a coincidence. Anyway, even from where we sat we could tell Walker should have been sent off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here