Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Footie Accys

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
More info Reqd re amounts & last 2 selections & can advise

Ok here goes

Its £2 potentially paying £1154.71 needing Wolves @ 11/5 & Soton @ 13/5

As you can see neither are certs to leave the option of a lay on the other so I need to do both

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Good bet
Ok, the bad news is they are both outsiders which makes it tricky, the good news is kick off times are different...
So, what to do...I suggest that you need to get into a better position before doing anything ie Saints going 2 up and/or winning or Wolves going 2 up, then concentrate on the other, hopefully the later match. If the other is losing by then, tough. If drawing then you could lay your selection to gain around £100 or lose £400 if they do win. If they are also winning then lay not to win £200 lose - £200 win if they don't
Be lucky

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Cheers 8ace its only a £2 punt so its made Sunday interesting just wondering how to play it!

I'd normally just take my chances with it but on reflection the amount has made me reflect that Wolves are pretty shit and that Pardew won't want Saints to get a result - yesterday when it was a £2 punt I thought Cardiff might be bottling it and that Staines were on a run!

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Good bet
Ok, the bad news is they are both outsiders which makes it tricky, the good news is kick off times are different...
So, what to do...I suggest that you need to get into a better position before doing anything ie Saints going 2 up and/or winning or Wolves going 2 up, then concentrate on the other, hopefully the later match. If the other is losing by then, tough. If drawing then you could lay your selection to gain around £100 or lose £400 if they do win. If they are also winning then lay not to win £200 lose - £200 win if they don't
Be lucky

Yes Good advice VS - I was going to wait and see what happened and its good that Saints start earlier - Its good to know you advise the same so thanks

Jimmy Grimble

Good luck fella! Let us know what you decide to do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here