Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Footballer's Wives

Crazy Cornish Gal

Dec 26, 2003
Brighton
I don't watch (shock horror) this supposidly great programme, and therefore am wondering who the hell 'Frank' is from the show?? We have a photo shoot with him at work next week in football shirts for some charity thing. Anyone know who he is? Got pics?

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
The chairman and he married Tanya in a marriage arrangement thingy me thinks, occasionaly watch it just to see how crap it is!

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
He also appears in Celebrity Fat Club and recently died (in the series, obviously)

I'm not going to make any excuses for watching it, i'm just sad like that

k_m

Mar 11, 2004
woodingdean
hhow come ur having a photo shoot wiv him? hes not that great lookin by the way if thats wot ur wondering! :nono:

Crazy Cornish Gal

Dec 26, 2003
Brighton
k_m said:
hhow come ur having a photo shoot wiv him? hes not that great lookin by the way if thats wot ur wondering! :nono:

I dunno what it's about just something to do with charity. I was rathing hoping he'd be fit, damm!! :(

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
Crazy Cornish Gal said:
I dunno what it's about just something to do with charity. I was rathing hoping he'd be fit, damm!! :(

I can just see you running off with some football type geezer :(

Crazy Cornish Gal

Dec 26, 2003
Brighton
Gary..............., Kerry......................, any footballer really, as long as the money's there!!! :love:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here