Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Footballers with a face only a mother could love

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
images

Just has that face you really would love to f***ing punch. Especially after his celebration against us.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Thats great for one of our own isn't it.His self esteem will rocket after seeing that. I think you are right out of order.

It would smack massively of double standards, to censor a post just for including an image of an Albion player, given that higher up the list there are players who have suffered from disfiguring accidents, and others who simply look like average men from their own particular ethnic background.

Oct 25, 2003
i threw this question out to a few friends at the weekend, so maybe now is the time to ask nsc:

would you sacrifice looking like a complete MUNTER like some of those above for having their careers?

ie. would you mind looking like, say, rooney, if it meant being shit hot at football, earning loads of money etc. etc. etc?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
i threw this question out to a few friends at the weekend, so maybe now is the time to ask nsc:

would you sacrifice looking like a complete MUNTER like some of those above for having their careers?

ie. would you mind looking like, say, rooney, if it meant being shit hot at football, earning loads of money etc. etc. etc?

Surely everyone would? Earn millions, drive amazing cars, use the Select Models casting book as your contacts list, live in a stunning house, play football in packed stadia all over the world - all in return for having a high forehead, or big ears. I'm sold.

(within reason, obviously - nobody wants to look like Luke Chadwick).

Oct 25, 2003
Surely everyone would? Earn millions, drive amazing cars, use the Select Models casting book as your contacts list, live in a stunning house, play football in packed stadia all over the world - all in return for having a high forehead, or big ears. I'm sold.

(within reason, obviously - nobody wants to look like Luke Chadwick).

what about ribery?

anyway, yes, i generally agree with you....i WOULD go for it....i would've absolutely loved to have been good enough at football to make a career out of it (sadly, i'm absolute dogshit)...but a number of my friends said that they wouldn't....with the main argument being that "when you retire, your money might run out and you'll still look like a munter"

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
what about ribery?

anyway, yes, i generally agree with you....i WOULD go for it....i would've absolutely loved to have been good enough at football to make a career out of it (sadly, i'm absolute dogshit)...but a number of my friends said that they wouldn't....with the main argument being that "when you retire, your money might run out and you'll still look like a munter"

The deal you offered me, involved earning the kind of money Rooney, Tevez, etc take home. Unless you are a class A MORON, that couldn't ever run out.

Ribery got his face mashed up in an accident. It must upset him sometimes, but once he's wiped away the tears with a €100 note, and worked out his frustrations on the bottom of a stunning 18 year old glamour girl, and popped down the offie in his Ferrari, for a few more bottles of Cristal, he's probably feeling a bit better about it all.

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
It would smack massively of double standards, to censor a post just for including an image of an Albion player, given that higher up the list there are players who have suffered from disfiguring accidents, and others who simply look like average men from their own particular ethnic background.

This!

Oct 25, 2003
Don't tell me to calm down. That was bang out of order for one of our current players. How would you like it if you had seen that about yourself.
Absolute disgrace. I can't believe it was allowed through.

you're fine with people mocking tevez and ribery's childhood facial scars though yes?

Oct 25, 2003
The deal you offered me, involved earning the kind of money Rooney, Tevez, etc take home. Unless you are a class A MORON, that couldn't ever run out.

Ribery got his face mashed up in an accident. It must upset him sometimes, but once he's wiped away the tears with a €100 note, and worked out his frustrations on the bottom of a stunning 18 year old glamour girl, and popped down the offie in his Ferrari, for a few more bottles of Cristal, he's probably feeling a bit better about it all.

i certainly agree with you there.

ok, how about someone like luke chadwick? or generally a kind of league 1/league 2 footballer....earning a reasonable amount but probably not quite enough to live on without doing something after you retire....oh, and you don't have the glory of being anything but an average footballer

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
i certainly agree with you there.

ok, how about someone like luke chadwick? or generally a kind of league 1/league 2 footballer....earning a reasonable amount but probably not quite enough to live on without doing something after you retire....oh, and you don't have the glory of being anything but an average footballer

Possibly not.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Don't tell me to calm down. That was bang out of order for one of our current players. How would you like it if you had seen that about yourself.
Absolute disgrace. I can't believe it was allowed through.
I wouldn't give a shit what people said if i was on 10k a week. I would like to nominate Macroblue as most angry member of NSC. Chill the f*** out. Its all a bit of a joke, if you dont like it get off the thread. Simples

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here