Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Footballers' football Show - Sky Sports

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Interesting stuff... was a bit drunk last night so about to watch it again, plenty for both pro and against Gus camps to get their claws into.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
YES! I got one!

ah yes. You were fishing. Well done, you did get one.

Never understood fishing on the internet myself. Write a comment in exactly the same style as, in this case one of NSC bedwetters, and then laugh at people who fall for it.

It's kind of lacking in subtlety isn't it? Or perhaps I should have looked longer and harder at the print. Maybe there was something in the font to give it away? Perhaps I should make a detailed record of what posters on NSC might be annoyed by Gus appearing on TV. Maybe I'm just thick.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
ah yes. You were fishing. Well done, you did get one.

Never understood fishing on the internet myself. Write a comment in exactly the same style as, in this case one of NSC bedwetters, and then laugh at people who fall for it.

It's kind of lacking in subtlety isn't it? Or perhaps I should have looked longer and harder at the print. Maybe there was something in the font to give it away? Perhaps I should make a detailed record of what posters on NSC might be annoyed by Gus appearing on TV. Maybe I'm just thick.

I think you've over analysed it, somewhat.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
internet forum fishing is one of my bete noirs I'm afraid. Really is the shittest form of humour.

I wouldn't even call it fishing. It was a mocking post highlighting the kinds of comments people have previously posted when Poyet has appeared on various TV shows. More of an in-joke than an attempt to catch people out.

Still, each to their own.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Was very good :thumbsup: Just watched back on demand. This is actually the decent sky show, if he'd been on the fantasy thing it would have been 85% chelsea but FFS is always much better.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Just finished listening to the podcast of the show. Very good listen, lots of insight and good chat. I'd disagree that the other 2 Parkinson and Brown were inferior to Gus, they all contributed to a great show.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here