I'm TRYING, but I'm getting worse ???

Vinyl Richie

Jul 30, 2003
Polling North Standers
only just realised points are halved if it bounces :dunce:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
fourthteamtillidie said:
....and i only just realised that if you score on the last go then you keep getting another ball until you f@ck up....:dunce: :dunce:

that happens everytime you score, I got uotp 25,000 with 15 balls left to go and ended up with 29,000 :jester:

highest 50,000+

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I'm getting there

Attachments

• volley.jpg
    volley.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 144

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
practice, practice and...

more practice.

And don't be inept.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
We're still along way of 4th spot, let alone 3rd, but if everyone on here gives it one final push let's see how far we can get, even if your not that good at it give it a go as all points count!!!

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Finished 5th this season. It says that compertition opens again at 12 noon tomorrow, i'm not sure if this is for the europe section only or for all teams, so it might be worth checking it out tomorrow and start scoreing goals to fire us in to the first divsion!!! noticed that palace have just been promotted to the premeir league on it!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :angry:

MRRF 10

filthy said:
Finished 5th this season. It says that compertition opens again at 12 noon tomorrow, i'm not sure if this is for the europe section only or for all teams, so it might be worth checking it out tomorrow and start scoreing goals to fire us in to the first divsion!!! noticed that palace have just been promotted to the premeir league on it!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :angry:

well it s the only way that they will be able to get there, they'll never do that in real life

Vinyl Richie

Jul 30, 2003
Polling North Standers
worst possible news today......my work has discovered and now blocked the volleying site :cry: :cry: :down:

(any suggestions? :cry: )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here