Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football volley game

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Yeah, just scored 40k+ points and was allowed to choose a certain amount of points (max of 20k) to gamble on a penalty. I took the full 20k, and hoofed it over the bar =/

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
the penalty feature adds a further bit of excitment, ive lost shit loads of points from it though! and we're in touching distance to be in the premiershite! come on!:clap:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
i missed a few but havnt missed my last 3! and ive aimed to the left every time, about 3 mm off centre on the aiming bar!not far off premiership!

come on more the merrier

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I have :clap2:

Direction was half way between centre and far right and kept it low but very briefly holding the button, sent the keeper the wrong way.

It might help if you shuffle the mouse first al la Leon Knight :jester:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
4th place now! ive just got two 100,000

forgetting work for today, as we're only one place off the premiership!

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
yeeeeeeeeaaaaaah. Scored my first pen, straight down the middle into the roof of the net. After a few goes, that's a total of about 160k I just added.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh premiership here we come!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
dont forget that alot of weiner kids play when they get home from work, I've noticed huge jumps in positions from teams in the early evenings. NOT that i'm addicted to this game or anything, but it is fun is'nt it :lolol:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
its amazing how fast you can climb the table when u have a few of ya all playing!

ive been playing all day!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here