Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football Stadiums You Should Watch A Game In Before You Die

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
La Bombonera is easily the best atmosphere I've experienced. I was in the away end and they were friggin' mental.

This. It is absolutely bloody mental. I would LOVE to play for Boca.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Been to 10 of those and seen live games at Millennium, Allianz, Anfield and Old Trafford

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Watched games at Anfield and Wembley, play offs at the Millenium, Real Madrid at Old Trafford in the Champions League and Inter vs Juve at San Siro.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
It's obviously an American article with an American slant, but the game is popular in the Pacific North West. Seattle get 40,000 a game, and Portland would too if they had a stadium big enough - they have 16,000 season ticket holders with another 14,000 on the waiting list. This is footage from last week's 4-4 in the Portland-Seattle derby:

[yt]4PpdIFfdxa8[/yt]

It looks fairly passionate to me. :shrug: Obviously it has no business being in a top 21 football occasions BUT I dare say if I was American it probably would.

I like THE LOG they have on the pitch

NutterDave

Jan 19, 2012
La Bombonera is easily the best atmosphere I've experienced. I was in the away end and they were friggin' mental.

100% agree. Never experienced anything like it at a football match. From 90 minutes before the game, right through the game, the noise and the stadium literally rocking was phenomenal.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Went to a few Home International Scotland-England games at Hampden in the late sixties/early seventies. Crowds of 130,000+. It was louder than WAR!

Biancazzurro

Aug 9, 2011
Hassocks
I went to see Seattle vs Chivas USA last year, stadium was packed and the atmosphere was great. It was a bit cheesy at times with fireworks and the national anthem but on the whole I thoroughly enjoyed it. Their club brass band are good, worth looking at on YouTube.

It's obviously an American article with an American slant, but the game is popular in the Pacific North West. Seattle get 40,000 a game, and Portland would too if they had a stadium big enough - they have 16,000 season ticket holders with another 14,000 on the waiting list. This is footage from last week's 4-4 in the Portland-Seattle derby:

[yt]4PpdIFfdxa8[/yt]

It looks fairly passionate to me. :shrug: Obviously it has no business being in a top 21 football occasions BUT I dare say if I was American it probably would.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here