Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football stadiums in nice locations

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
396.jpg

:clap2::clap2::clap2: Inverness are the KINGS of scottish football!
I used to have their home shirt :clap2:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Ive been to most Spurs home games this season and 4-5 away games, just get to know people, I didnt have enough loyalty points on my own so asked for a favour.

Ah. I inadvertently asked Paxton Dazo the question in the wrong thread.

I can't imagine it being very cheap following a Premiership side that is effectively away from home for you.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Ah. I inadvertently asked Paxton Dazo the question in the wrong thread.

I can't imagine it being very cheap following a Premiership side that is effectively away from home for you.

Its not that cheap, However its not that much more than Brighton, certainly the match tickets, Obvoiusly some are but for the Likes of Hull at the lane its about 27 quid, Arsenal match is the most I have paid this year and that cost me 57, its a lot but I love going :shrug:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
A River runs past the Ground

City Ground, Nottingham on the bank of the Trent. Lulley

I went to Aldershot in the sixities and the pitch looked like the Adur at low tide.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
My plans for a Frank Gehry designed stadium built on reclaimed land at the end of Osborne Villas were pretty spectacular and in a wonderful location with 3 sides surrounded by sea.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
The-Rec_1554550c.jpg

Apologies, not a footy ground, but the Rec at Bath is quite special, next to the river and the cathedral (shame about the multi-storey car park one end!)

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Bournemouth's ground is in a pretty nice area - huge park. Boscombe, down the road, is nothing special, but the area round the ground looks quite posh, sort of like the Goldstone. Even some of the old town/market town grounds used to be in rough areas; Whaddon Road is not in that nice a part of Cheltenham, same for Bootham Crescent in York. Gay Meadow was a bit of an exception. Here's another boring statistic - after the 1997 General Election, just three league grounds were left in Conservative constituencies. Not surprisingly, Bournemouth was one of them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here