Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football rumours

albionite

May 20, 2009
Who is this the stalwart seagull? Wonder if it's BG's name on there then he comes running back here to report

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I think he'd form a good CB partnership with Mark Hudson for us - what do others think?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Can't believe we're now signing players who don't actually exist.

Burke out!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
[MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION]

Is it "sign him up" or " dig him up" ?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Roy DeAlien on twitter reckons Leeds have bid 5 million for Baldock

:lolol:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
21 Aug 2015 18:42:38
Brighton and Hove Albion have bid £4, 500,000 for Celtic striker Leigh Griffiths. Celtic are looking to hold out for £7m but Griffiths wants to link up with ex-team mate and close friend Beram Kayal.

:shit:

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Roy DeAlien on twitter reckons Leeds have bid 5 million for Baldock

:lolol:

Ha ha ha.... That's where this came from. I heard something similar in that Bristol City, having missed out on various targets, have joined Leeds in pursuit of £5m Sam Baldock!

Also heard that we have been invited to resubmit a bid for Ben Marshall as the Venkys now look to sell him to allow the soon to be new manager scoop to bring in new personal!

Finally, we are looking to sign Forestieri from Watford.

All Internet and Twitter based and all sound a load of rubbish!

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Ha ha ha.... That's where this came from. I heard something similar in that Bristol City, having missed out on various targets, have joined Leeds in pursuit of £5m Sam Baldock!

Also heard that we have been invited to resubmit a bid for Ben Marshall as the Venkys now look to sell him to allow the soon to be new manager scoop to bring in new personal!

Finally, we are looking to sign Forestieri from Watford.

All Internet and Twitter based and all sound a load of rubbish!

If only that could be true.

I suggested that one on the Vydra thread a few days ago. Bloody copycats.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Can't believe we're now signing players who don't actually exist.

Burke out!

I came to a conclusion that a number of his signings last year didn't exist. Or at least went missing between 1500 and 1650 on a Saturday afternoon.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Here's BG's latest:
26 Aug 2015 16:01:39
Brighton & Hove Albion are set to smash their transfer record by signing Ricky van Wolfswinkel for £4.5million. Chris Hughton is keen to link up with the Dutch striker again and sees van Wolfswinkel as the man to spearhead Brighton's promotion challenge.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Now here is the weather forecast for Transfer Deadline Day:

Today will be moist in the East, as a depression of idle speculation sweeps in from the direction of Twitter.

In the South, the hope of brighter prospects moving up from the Mediteranean and Latin America will fade in a haze of fog and deluded clouds.

The North East will take whatever is leftover from the North West, and Scotland will carry on as though nothing has happened.

In Brighton the weather forecast will be presented by Ben’s Granddad, so expect it to be absurdly wide of the mark…

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here