Football rumours

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
No not my posting but wouldnt it be a smack in the face if the Baldock signing happened

Not bothered about Baldock signing for us or not.

I'd be dismayed if he's the Ulloa replacement - we need much better - although he'd be fine to replace Hoskins.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I don't know what's sadder:
Believing anything on that site or being SAD enough to post on there pretending to be other people.
Get a life, Vulture.

bhafc1972

Banned
Jun 2, 2014
I don't know what's sadder:
Believing anything on that site or being SAD enough to post on there pretending to be other people.
Get a life, Vulture.
You are so boring I'm not posting on that stupid rumour site.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
It's not me you dick. It's bens ****ing grandad and he loves it

Third account. Spelling seems to have improved but I see you're still resorting to abuse to make up for a rather limited vocabulary.
And everyone knows it's you who started it.

bhafc1972

Banned
Jun 2, 2014
Third account. Spelling seems to have improved but I see you're still resorting to abuse to make up for a rather limited vocabulary.
And everyone knows it's you who started it.
I do not have an account on football rumours and I don't have to say anymore TSB. You can believe what you want and try and be very clever and witty in your reply.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
slap-fight-o.gif

Harry H

Comfortably numb.
Aug 11, 2010
The owners of Brighton City/Whitehawk FC intend to sell the ground to property developers for a massive sum of money while being relocated for free by the council.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
It says I have posted that we bid £2m for Filip Kostik an attacking midfielder at Gronningen I havent but interesting

Are you sure you haven't? Are you having trouble keeping track of what you do and don't post?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
62000 views. Have any rumours that came off originated on that site?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports