Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Football Returns Tonight @ 8pm!

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Just in case anyone had forgot and was getting carried away enjoying their summer holidays, tonight at 8pm the 23/24 season kicks off in spectacular fashion with Massive taking on the third best team on the south coast.

I remember the fantastic mobile phone light show Hillsborough put on in the playoffs a few years ago, so no doubt worth tuning in for that alone.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Oh thanks for the heads up, l would have forgotten all about it. Now all l have to do is negotiate with the missus to see if l can usurp the tellybox set for the duration.

Easier said than done l think.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
monty williams GIF

Yup.. still works! Hope to use this later.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Just in case anyone had forgot and was getting carried away enjoying their summer holidays, tonight at 8pm the 23/24 season kicks off in spectacular fashion with Massive taking on the third best team on the south coast.

I remember the fantastic mobile phone light show Hillsborough put on in the playoffs a few years ago, so no doubt worth tuning in for that alone.
Fair play to Southampton- 3000 travelling fans tonight- more than we took there for our play off game - can’t knock them for that

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I was at that Massive game for that away play off.

My god that night was hard and a horrid drive home.

But Rosenior and those famous clips after the final whistle now make me smile as to just how resilient and motivated this fantastic club can be.

I was also at Southampton when we got gubbed 3-0 and Tarrico was sent off for a penalty 6 yards outside the box.

I dislike Scum. I hate Massive.

Neither of which are relevant to us at the present time.

Saying that I'm still watching it trying to figure out who I want to lose the most🤔

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I do like the late 80s/early 90s inspired Soton kit

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here