Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Football Managers That Seem To Have Disappeared From The Game

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Yes, yes I would.

Graham Potter would spend it on comfortable knit wear, ever the pragmatist.

Schafer would blow it on helicopters and stretched limos, you know the ones with a jacuzzi on the back. That’s the kind of manager I crave not George Dent from drop the dead donkey.

GP is not really as dull as he seem in press conferences.

I agree with your take on Schäfer though.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
GP is not really as dull as he seem in press conferences.

I agree with your take on Schäfer though.

Good evening Graham x or someone very close to him, you know, from I dunno ... Sweden ...

Bjorn :)

I bloody knew it!!

Kosh

Last edited:

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
John Barnes
Actually if he was white, green or purple his job career would have finished in the same manner.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Although clearly not disappeared from the game.
In the spirit of the thread I thought you might like to see that Phil Brown has won India

Eo8rvyRXYAE8f5h.jpeg

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Pards hasn't disappeared - he's been working his magic all over the place. He just started a new job as Technical Director of CSKA Sofia only a couple of weeks ago.

2 weeks? He’s probably gone by now......though on reflection he seemed to always hang around in his jobs long after his usefulness had expired.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I would literally be able to kill someone if it gave me a job in the Premier League.

As opening lines on a CV go, it’s brave, original, possibly a bit zany... but I’d probably pop yours on the maybe pile :)

It’s Gus isn’t it...? They penny farthing and the HUGE mustache are fooling no one.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Graeme Souness

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Liam Brady

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
So you would trust Winnie Schäfer with 30 millions but not Graham Potter? Well.. its your money.

Forgotten about him. He was the one Dick Knight brought over, one assumes all expenses paid, agreed to sign as manager then changed his mind last minute as I remember? Like that Jim Gannon who turned us down, another bullet dodged I suspect. His last couple of gigs were in the middle east until earlier this year. Hasn't been heard of since.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here